Indians are not as ugly as everyone says

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
Indians are by far the most made fun of race here but the truth is they aren’t even that ugly, here are some facts, all Indians I see that are adults have hair while most other races do not, most Indians I see have better skin and collegan, the South Indians and Bangladesh people I know are all bone moggers and age great, the only thing holding curries back is height, skin tone and stereotype

they age better, are more based in culture, are bone moggers when raised in rural areas

If I’m being honest the ugliest race I see is arabs they all have terrible eye areas, naturally fucked up noses, gay culture and white worship

Indians

Reminder the best looking man I’ve seen facially was a 35 year old Indian busker, he had the bones people here wank over and amazing flowing long thick hair and the skin of a 16 year old pretty boy

Indians mog

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: androgenman, Lux, SubhumanCurrycel and 11 others
Images 61

This is your average indian btw. Muh indians are not ugly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, SubhumanCurrycel, Lolcel and 16 others
Indians live rent free in this forum's head. I for sure see a thread on them everyday. Jfl @Chadeep @AcneScars @volcelfatcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Lolcel, Shrek2OnDvD and 8 others
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
SURE
Unnamed 29

They literally have bug eyes and are boneless mostly
Most GL ones are mughals who were turkic invaders

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, FootLongDong, Deleted member 399 and 3 others
View attachment 1200697
This is your average indian btw. Muh indians are not ugly.
Yeah because unitoniclly the northern Indians are worse looking, South Indians and people from Bangladesh age amazing and are bone moggers, they also have good personalities legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 5802, SPFromNY914 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Yuya Moggershima, Shrek2OnDvD and 8 others
Bro not even kidding

on my mums life

he legit was a mogger, he had insane bones and good harmony, his hair was rich and healthy and skin was great at 35

View attachment 1200706
Brutal Mallu Mogger Pill @AcneScars @volcelfatcel @PrestonYnot
He was a southerner quite dark he was for sure not northern Indian

I probably can’t class what exact type of Indian he was but I’m fairly sure he was southern

India is an entire world with different races and people who look different, you really can't say that
they look bad or good, also those who immigrate to Austrailla are usually from their upper class which are usually moggers in height and IQ,
not your "average" indian

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep and 2 others
India is an entire world with different races and people who look different, you really can't say that
they look bad or good, also those who immigrate to Austrailla are usually from their upper class which are usually moggers in height and IQ,
not your "average" indian
The best looking guy I’ve seen facially was Indian, and like you said there are diffrent types of Indians but he was a dark one, I’m guessing a southerner but he was insane looking

he mogs every Indian user here to suicide

the only flaws he had was that he was like 5ft7-5ft8

The best looking guy I’ve seen facially was Indian, and like you said there are diffrent types of Indians but he was a dark one, I’m guessing a southerner but he was insane looking

he mogs every Indian user here to suicide

the only flaws he had was that he was like 5ft7-5ft8
Obviously when you select 1% out of a population of 1 billion people you will get the best of the best (which are the ones who immigrate) in every way,
but the 1% of whites looks far better (and is taller and more intelligent) then 1% of indians

• +1
Reactions: 189
Just be Indian

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 10615
Bones don’t mean anything if you have shit coloring

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, deadend, SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 7580
idk anything about indians but i've never seen an ugly black man in my life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Looks234, volcelfatcel and 2 others
its because indians look very similar (99% similarity) to Italians and Italia has the best looking men on the world.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadakin, SubhumanCurrycel, AcneScars and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, .👽., Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
If this kind of coping by curries doesn't stop, this forum will be no different from any other cucked mainstream normie forum like the ones on reddit.

If this kind of coping by curries doesn't stop, this forum will be no different from any other cucked mainstream normie forum like the ones on reddit.
I’m not curry

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
This whole thread is cap. Whole title is bs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and volcelfatcel
Yeah because unitoniclly the northern Indians are worse looking, South Indians and people from Bangladesh age amazing and are bone moggers, they also have good personalities legit
I can confirm as a South Indian Mallu. But unfortunately I have bad eye area and arab nose too

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and AcneScars
Indians are by far the most made fun of race here but the truth is they aren’t even that ugly, here are some facts, all Indians I see that are adults have hair while most other races do not, most Indians I see have better skin and collegan, the South Indians and Bangladesh people I know are all bone moggers and age great, the only thing holding curries back is height, skin tone and stereotype

they age better, are more based in culture, are bone moggers when raised in rural areas

If I’m being honest the ugliest race I see is arabs they all have terrible eye areas, naturally fucked up noses, gay culture and white worship

Indians

Reminder the best looking man I’ve seen facially was a 35 year old Indian busker, he had the bones people here wank over and amazing flowing long thick hair and the skin of a 16 year old pretty boy

Indians mog
Lmao indians have no room to talk when it comes to white worship

I am Bengali and these are my bones, there is a degree of truth to this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210726-223544.png
    Screenshot_20210726-223544.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 153
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
It’s JUST stereotype, other races have similar heights and don’t have nearly the same problems as indians (latino) and other races have the same coloring and don’t have the same problems (black)
Even other asians don’t have the same problems tbh

I have no idea WHY it’s socially acceptable to shit on indians, but it is, only race I’ve heard girls actively and publicly mock. Racepill is cope for every race except indians

chad indian is still chad and does fine with girls though, nobody should cope about that

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

Indians

Indians mog
Indian Slayer Here.
funny%2Bstuff.jpg