Indians are cockroaches
Downloadfile56

Signal 2024 04 07 20 45 10 539

Signal 2024 06 25 15 50 54 879

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, Rhino LeFort, YungTrappa and 12 others
I still prefer them over niggers by a large margin

When given some degree of status and wealth, Indians are civilized and peaceful.
Niggers could have all the status and wealth in the world and still be mental chimps

Also Indians can boast of some good history behind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, mr007, greycel and 6 others

When given some degree of status and wealth, Indians are civilized and peaceful.
Niggers could have all the status and wealth in the world and still be mental chimps

Also Indians can boast of some good history behind
Indians are everywhere. If there was a hell you'd find Indians there too so OP there is only one way you can get away from Indians for good... just do it!!

Attachments

• 4369137_3372863_3372694_2408170_csvbb.gif
    4369137_3372863_3372694_2408170_csvbb.gif
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, User28823, GigaStacySexual and 2 others
Indians are everywhere. If there was a hell you'd find Indians there too
Can say the same about niggers

They're everywhere too, I'm positive there's some niggers unironically in the slums of Mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, slavicpsycho and Jason Voorhees
I think there should be a serious anthropological and psychological study of the modern Dravidian Indians, not just judging them as mixed-race brown cockroaches who fell into disgrace by swallowing their Aryan conquerors.

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
Judging by your username, you are a Persian lmao. Nobody hates brown people as much as other brown people.

Can say the same about niggers

They're everywhere too, I'm positive there's some niggers unironically in the slums of Mumbai
today would be a good day to expel the nigger menace back to Africa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and sportsmogger
Judging by your username, you are a Persian lmao. Nobody hates brown people as much as other brown people.
No I like @tombradylover and @moredatesmorerapes they are based persiancels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, greycel, GigaStacySexual and 2 others
This is brutal bhenchod even a streamer (who's pretty autistic) said that India's rep during these few months have completely gone down the drain, which is pretty true but 1 thing I don't understand is that if jews can make blacks 2nd highest smv what's fucking stopping them to do the same with their indian bhais.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 93967
No I like @tombradylover and @moredatesmorerapes they are based persiancels
More dates more grapes is Persian? I always knew there was something rlly wrong with that nigga.
Ur based too bhai. We gotta put this ethnic hate bs past each other it’s cringe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and Jason Voorhees
Fuck all that other bullshit you said, you prefer them because you could actually compete with them jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Shahnameh
Fuck all that other bullshit you said, you prefer them because you could actually compete with them jfl
I don't have to compete with either of them because both of you chase white women and I don't

Also I live in a fairly homogeneous country

Idk what’s up with Persians hating Indians. I think this may be a US thing since I know a few Indian/Persian couples (but they’re all in the UK).

I don't have to compete with either of them because both of you chase white women and I don't

Also I live in a fairly homogeneous country
And who do you chase and in which country is this?

Being Persian is probably worse than being Indian tbh outside of Anglo countries. Being named Muhammad Shariyati is gigafailo in Europe, probably better to be named Jasmeet Singh there.

Idk what’s up with Persians hating Indians. I think this may be a US thing since I know a few Indian/Persian couples (but they’re all in the UK).

Because indians oretend like we are somehow similar they even flaim our labguages ae similar we dont want to be grouped in with pajeets

Being Persian is probably worse than being Indian tbh outside of Anglo countries. Being named Muhammad Shariyati is gigafailo in Europe, probably better to be named Jasmeet Singh there.

Real Persian names are better than Arabic ones like Muhammad

Because indians oretend like we are somehow similar they even flaim our labguages ae similar we dont want to be grouped in with pajeets

Real Persian names are better than Arabic ones like Muhammad
Lmao I’m Indian and I’ve never heard an Indian wanting to be associated with Iranians.

The image of your people is really bad outside the US. Like it’s known as a backwards country with a religious government that sponsors terrorism, hanging gays from cranes, and stoning women to death.

You're aware a good 1/4 of Persians kinda look Indian / curry?

@deadmanwalking

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and GigaStacySexual
You're aware a good 1/4 of Persians kinda look Indian / curry?

@deadmanwalking

An actual pure indian is dark skinned and looks full abo, the north was invaded by Iranic tribes

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and SecularIslamist