Indians are the nicest people

D

Deleted member 17174

Just do it. ✓
Say whatever you want about them, but they are the most polite people on the planet, "thank you for your time" "do the needful" "sir/madam" etc. :feelswat:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Lawton88, Deleted member 16375 and 6 others
Thank you good saar for the compliment. (y)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Inscol, Preoximerianas, Hypno and 6 others
Indians have been the worst for me if we're talking anecdotal, however that's a shitty measure regarding making assertions. All people are equally bad :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Mirin your autism. Indian people say shit like "sir", "my friend", "buddy" just to gain your trust so they can stab you in the back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 11963, SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
Mirin your autism. Indian people say shit like "sir", "my friend", "buddy" just to gain your trust so they can stab you in the back.
I'd rather be treated like a king and be overcharged 5 dollars on a cab ride than the other way round

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Gengar
₹50 have been deposited to your account
But in all seriousness you're actually right, they may be cringe and awkward sometimes but they've always been nice and polite to me, never had any problem with them (can't say the same about every other race if you catch my drift)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, ballskin, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
₹50 have been deposited to your account
But in all seriousness you're actually right, they may be cringe and awkward sometimes but they've always been nice and polite to me, never had any problem with them (can't say the same about every other race if you catch my drift)
Brutal how my mind drifted to one in particular

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and MiroslavBulldosex
Brutal how my mind drifted to one in particular
shame all the Indians on this forum are toxic masculinists and misogynists :soy: though @volcelfatcel bullies innocent victims like @USER0213 needs therapy to reverse the trauma did unto him @FailedNormieManlet chokeslams his girlfriend after sex etc

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
Indians have been the worst for me if we're talking anecdotal, however that's a shitty measure regarding making assertions. All people are equally bad :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174

I don't like all minorities, I dislike all minorities and people in general. This extends to the nature of all living beings

I don't like all minorities, I dislike all minorities and people in general. This extends to the nature of all living beings
>Subhuman neet

It's always the people to talk and leave their house the least who hate the most number of people, almost like there's a pattern

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and ballskin
>Subhuman neet

It's always the people to talk and leave their house the least who hate the most number of people, almost like there's a pattern
Of course it is, this is determinism in action. People who are treated poorly in life due to their genetics and environment will dislike the nature of humans because they feel victim to it

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Of course it is, this is determinism in action. People who are treated poorly in life due to their genetics and environment will dislike the nature of humans because they feel victim to it
I challenge you to send your face and I guarantee you're above 4psl (average)

I challenge you to send your face and I guarantee you're above 4psl (average)
If you go on the ratings section and filter based on my username you can see my posts, but even if you felt I was above 4psl it doesn't change things. But even if I was above average every aspect of my life is not in my favor and I'd still be in a poor position

Miring most negative person on here

• +1
Say whatever you want about them, but they are the most polite people on the planet, "thank you for your time" "do the needful" "sir/madam" etc. :feelswat:
God bless you

• JFL

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88