INDIANS ARE TURNING INTO DOGS

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing

this is so fucking brutal, these sewer living people dont have vaccines or what? If you search rabies it will only be indian people. Look what they are doing to their children! They are literally barking like a dog and are afraid of water!

How can u be afraid of water! India you are disappointing the whole world!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, bloomercel, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
very funny retard that poor kid died in horrible agony from bad luck of spawning in a 10th world shithole.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, bloomercel, Dr. Bludy and 6 others

this is so fucking brutal, these sewer living people dont have vaccines or what? If you search rabies it will only be indian people. Look what they are doing to their children! They are literally barking like a dog and are afraid of water!

How can u be afraid of water! India you are disappointing the whole world!

low inhib consequences fault of parents

very funny retard that poor kid died in horrible agony from bad luck of spawning in a 10th world shithole.
I am not making fun of them faggot i am saying this country IS FUCKING stupid for not having vaccines and being a shithole and putting people through AGONY i feel BAD for these people

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Primalsplit and exo
Jesus christ no wonder my Indian dad was afraid of dogs and ran into a barbed wire fence and impaled his stomach to escape from one as a kid

This is gut wrenching dude what the fuck

I didn't know it was like this niggas literally barking and licking his lips like a dog

God is dead or a piece of shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, bloomercel, Deleted member 28117 and 1 other person
I am not making fun of them faggot i am saying this country IS FUCKING stupid for not having vaccines and being a shithole and putting people through AGONY i feel BAD for these people

What can you do, life is a cruel bitch

Imaging worshipping god in a world like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 30898 and Deleted member 28117
Jesus christ no wonder my Indian dad was afraid of dogs and ran into a barbed wire fence and impaled his stomach to escape from one as a kid

I didn't know it was like this niggas literally barking and licking his lips like a dog

Dont get fooled by their cuteness they demons taking advantage of their self cuteness to manipulate us so they can bite us and spread their rabies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Primalsplit, Dr. Bludy and 2 others
next step in evolution.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

View attachment 2292032
Dont get fooled by their cuteness they demons taking advantage or their self cuteness to manipulate us so they can bite us and spread their rabies
rather get my guts spilled out than to turn into a fucking dog its like a zombie virus!

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Gaygymmaxx
The British should've genocided them

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ALP and Gaygymmaxx
my Indian dad was afraid of dogs and ran into a barbed wire fence and impaled his stomach to escape from one as a kid
:feelsmega:

• +1
View attachment 2292032
Dont get fooled by their cuteness they demons taking advantage or their self cuteness to manipulate us so they can bite us and spread their rabies
The ones in india are fucked man

That's a fate worse than death. Turning into a literal fucking dog

I have never been more sure God isn't real or is an evil entity, or atleast has not a shred of good in him.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
The ones in india are fucked man

That's a fate worse than death. Turning into a literal fucking dog

I have never been more sure God isn't real or is an evil entity, or atleast has not a shred of good in him.
The difference of a life in germany and america compared to shitholes like mexico and india and afghanistan is so huge! its like hell vs way better hell and if you are a chad with money its hell vs heaven. crazy how theres healthy attractive guys living a good life dying of old age and then there's poor indian boys dying of terrible diseases!

• So Sad
Reactions: Willmogulater
The difference of a life in germany and america compared to shitholes like mexico and india and afghanistan is so huge! its like hell vs way better hell and if you are a chad with money its hell vs heaven. crazy how theres healthy attractive guys living a good life dying of old age and then there's poor indian boys dying of terrible diseases!
My goal is to become rich asf and be able to take people from poverty and give them a bunch of shit and a job working for me that way they'll be indebted to me for life and I'll have an army of malnourished indian warriors who will take a bullet for me! Like collecting dogs in minecraft innit!

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, ALP and Yuno_howitez
Like collecting dogs in minecraft innit!
Forgot what the post was about, this no longer feels all that tasteful...

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and wollet2
caused by british people hahhahahahhaahhahaha

we ruined your countries

so badly

that now ur children get rabies and turn into dogs

HAHAHAHHAHA

HOW DOES IT FEEL INDIANS READING THIS?!?!

• JFL
caused by british people hahhahahahhaahhahaha

we ruined your countries

so badly

that now ur children get rabies and turn into dogs

HAHAHAHHAHA

HOW DOES IT FEEL INDIANS READING THIS?!?!

Indians reaction

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Primalsplit, wollet2 and 2 others
"Keep barking for me curry" really packs more of a punch than I realized

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Primalsplit, bloomercel and 2 others
Are you retarded, subhuman?

He is just dog pill maxing. Rabies is a fake CIA experiment to fool gullible incels like you

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 26859
The Dogman Is real..

@Esteban1997

Bluds dad almost turned into a gore video 💀

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 30898, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person