R

Redemption

Banned
India 1

India 2

India 4

At least one man gave them the real facts about India -

India 3

Just lol at the delusion of these people. Imagine living vicariously through some random Indian in Britain while most of your own country does not have basic sanitation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, CursedOne, OrkRetardStrength and 10 others
Just lol at the delusion of these people. Imagine living vicariously through some random Indian in Britain while most of your own country does not have basic sanitation.

Cope cat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, House Lannister, Deprived and 2 others
average brit in 2026
Chancellor Rishi Sunak cropped

average aussie in 2026
3122950 3064376 50D30C08 E734 4181 B987 3574219AC314

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, CursedOne, Broski and 2 others
Strong first post greycel

Hopefully he doesnt become PM

That's just how Hindus are, quite disgusting.

Dravidian moggers acquiring positions of power. It has begun.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Tbh I feel like they have to resort to living though the achievements of indians living in the west because there arent much great things about India they can claim
Edit : thats what you said too nvm jfl

They need to realize he doesn’t give two shits about them. He only socializes and cares about people of his class not some random Hindus living in the slums of Kerala

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, CursedOne, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
lifefuel for @FailedNormieManlet

MMA + Teacher halo + PM halo
literally who can stop him?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Chinacurry and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Aren’t curries having more kids than whites? Britain will still be curryland in the future if this continues

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
He has more in common with the aristocracy that enslaved india than the streetshitters who made these comments lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, CursedOne, John124 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and tallnegga
In regards to this topic lots of whites here cope with “I’m a mogger bro I can pull more hoes than you” when subhumans are having 5+ kids living on their daddy’s tax money while the mogger will end up having 1-2 kids at most. It’s over for Europeancels

Last edited:
Dravidian moggers acquiring positions of power. It has begun.

i thought he was guju so i just checked

and of course he is yet another

POONJABI MOGGER

il_fullxfull.2787840276_75iu.jpg

@justinzayn will be probably be happy to find this out

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
I’d eat her asshole tbh. No this is not a joke
They need to realize he doesn’t give two shits about them. He only socializes and cares about people of his class not some random Hindus living in the slums of Kerala
That’s not the point though. India was the most hated place for the British in the empire, so for one to lead them as the first non white PM is a big deal. Anyways over 4 u as your Muslim and he’s Hindu so know there won’t be any GIB, and MUH ISLAM shit coming out anytime soon. He’ll let you Muslims suffer under his reign esp pakistanis

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
i thought he was guju so i just checked

and of course he is yet another

POONJABI MOGGER

il_fullxfull.2787840276_75iu.jpg

@justinzayn will be probably be happy to find this out
I’m happy and greatful that I was graced to have fucked a bitch of this clan tribe race ethnicity whatever as Sunak our god emperor of Britian

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Average indian in uk:

3015008 1659669157396

Yeah it's insane how all these Indians in their slums have somehow decided a public schoolboy from the home counties who used to be a silicon valley banker, is one of them.

Really is peak retardation.

Does anyone know if Kenyans did this shit when Obama got elected?

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Yeah it's insane how all these Indians in their slums have somehow decided a public schoolboy from the home counties who used to be a silicon valley banker, is one of them.

Really is peak retardation.

Does anyone know if Kenyans did this shit when Obama got elected?

Its the bjp style retarded nationalism. People have miserable lives so they cope with "muh glorious past" type of shit.

Why are spending your free time sucking dick of microsoft CEO and UK PM but you're still living in a literal slum?

Next decade is going to be dogshit.

- Curry PM put in as a hatchet man by the financial markets to bring back austerity and sell off what's left of the country, then he will fuck off to America
- Labour wins the next election
- Does nothing because they have nothing to say about how to fix Britain
- Cost of living will increase even more
- GBP will drop below the USD
- Will try to rejoin the EU but the deal will be dogshit, at this point needs to choose between being a US or EU vassal state

ITS OVER

lifefuel for @FailedNormieManlet

MMA + Teacher halo + PM halo
literally who can stop him?
my life is acc improving tho fr

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and khvirgin
Their SMV will go through the roof, all girls will now want an Indian guy as their boyfriend...