Indians dont even smell

fentanyl

fentanyl

Bronze
I dont know where the stereotype came from, me and my indian friends dont even smell. Also, my white girlfriend said i smell like roses.
Even random immigrant pajeets have no odour but they do look unhygienic tho i admit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, 5'7 zoomer, billymidnight and 8 others
@GabachoCopium @murdah @try2beme @shabby890

She means roses dipped in cow shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, SubhumanCurrycel, egyptianKang and 13 others
rambling from the mumbai asylum.

you know you and your curry friends absoulutely REEK of poop and curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, egyptianKang, ReadBooksEveryday and 7 others
I dont know where the stereotype came from, me and my indian friends dont even smell. Also, my white girlfriend said i smell like roses.
Even random immigrant pajeets have no odour but they do look unhygienic tho i admit.
Indian diet fucks them up us afghan also eat oily food but not that shit

• +1
Reactions: fentanyl
rambling from the mumbai asylum.

you know you and your curry friends absoulutely REEK of poop and curry
im 6'3 and youre 5'8 pipe down bud.
Most of the indians and punjabs I know are at least decent and do not give off a smell. In fact, quite a bit of them take care to have a pleasant scent about them.

A lot of curry FOBs I encounter, even the pajeetas, smell like homeless people mixed with curry.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, overtier1011 and mrriceguyreturn
A lot of curry FOBs I encounter, even the pajeetas, smell like homeless people mixed with curry.
False. pajeetas smell better than most women

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and NotAMogger
im 6'3 and youre 5'8 pipe down bud.
Most of the indians and punjabs I know are at least decent and do not give off a smell. In fact, quite a bit of them take care to have a pleasant scent about them.
cap, im paki so we mog :feelsgood:

Maybe they smell better the sheboons, but they smell worse than everyone else.
False generalizing statement. According to official studies indian women have no distinct body odor that makes them smelly.

False generalizing statement. According to official studies indian women have no distinct body odor that makes them smelly.
What official studies? The studies I've seen said that for noodlewhores and chinks in general.

6719B97B E337 4AB1 9387 766E924A49ED

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, descension and fentanyl
Tales from the Mumbaian asylum basement

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
mumbai asylum resident

I want to looksmax, and also dispel the negative stereotypes people have of indian men.
if ur tamil then yea i believe you when you say ur 6'3, most indian guys who are fully grown in uk are like 5'4-5'7 max, i will probably stop at 5'10 which is average for pakis anyways. Indians have a negative stereotype cause shitskin

• +1
if ur tamil then yea i believe you when you say ur 6'3, most indian guys who are fully grown in uk are like 5'4-5'7 max, i will probably stop at 5'10 which is average for pakis anyways. Indians have a negative stereotype cause shitskin
No, average height for indian men is 5'11.

No, average height for indian men is 5'11.
that is cope, unless ur talking about punjabis. usually the good looking and tall indians are punjabis or from gujrati tribe

I heard it's 6'2"
That is true yes, i was referring 5'11 as average male height of indians in the northern region. In the south, its more 6'4. I feel very short at 6'3 and southie indian teenage girls heightmog me on a daily basis.

after a while your nose gets used to it buddy

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
That is true yes, i was referring 5'11 as average male height of indians in the northern region. In the south, its more 6'4. I feel very short at 6'3 and southie indian teenage girls heightmog me on a daily basis.
how? i know tamil is pretty tall for an impoverished country but how tf are you getting heightmogged by teenage indian girls if ur 6'3

• +1
after a while your nose gets used to it buddy
No, its objective reality. We do not have a negative smell and its racist retards who say otherwise. From my experience, even czech girls say indian guys smell good.

how? i know tamil is pretty tall for an impoverished country but how tf are you getting heightmogged by teenage indian girls if ur 6'3
Im telling you man, these indian queens be tall as fuck. Everyone here is a supermodel.

Im telling you man, these indian queens be tall as fuck. Everyone here is a supermodel.
i went to pakistan a few years back and when i was like 12 i was like 155cm and told i was pretty tall for a paki (i height mogged a few adult foids and basically every kid in sight)

i went to pakistan a few years back and when i was like 12 i was like 155cm and told i was pretty tall for a paki (i height mogged a few adult foids and basically every kid in sight)
Indians have aryuvedic genetics.

Indians have aryuvedic genetics.
they're very similar genetically. i've been told 178cm (which is 5'10) is tall in india and is equivalent of being 6'0 in many us countries

they're very similar genetically. i've been told 178cm (which is 5'10) is tall in india and is equivalent of being 6'0 in many us countries
Western propaganda, man. Indians are way taller then europeans, for instance.

go on a bus in the uk and your opinion will change quite quickly