Indians getting full of themselves

halloweed

halloweed

Iron

No words:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, PsychoH, 8uAte and 3 others
55C00976 EA6C 45C1 BA08 F01D20D73B9B

After 14 kg fat loss u think I’ll have this globe thing Ramirez has?

2A3EAAB0 728F 441E 8968 E606461AFC8C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jinnu, halloweed, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
If we nuked shitskindia the world would be so much better, if only

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, halloweed and 8uAte
whats the chart at the start

for fucks sake its over for my race

You’re one of the only good looking Asians I’ve seen
i get that quite a lot tbh, unfortunately reputation carries and harms me. something i really have no control over

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
i get that quite a lot tbh, unfortunately reputation carries and harms me. something i really have no control over
Does the reputation affect you in real life?

• Hmm...
Reactions: S1d456
Does the reputation affect you in real life?
i live in a majority white town so it doesnt affect me a lot when talking to girls but some scums do make jokes abt it fucking ragefuel they say shit like ur good bro but ur race is stinky unlike u but my race is a part of identity i grew up in so it does fucking hurt

• +1
i live in a majority white town so it doesnt affect me a lot when talking to girls but some scums do make jokes abt it fucking ragefuel they say shit like ur good bro but ur race is stinky unlike u but my race is a part of identity i grew up in so it does fucking hurt
I feel bad bro but at least u are top percentile of Asians tbh, unrelated but I bet you’ll look good in a suit or old money fashion unlike most Indians.

• Love it
I feel bad bro but at least u are top percentile of Asians tbh, unrelated but I bet you’ll look good in a suit or old money fashion unlike most Indians.

ur kind words really mean a lot to me bro :love::love: yeah i look nice in suits but nothing compared to a 6 3 heightmogger like you. hope u have the best summer and achieve your goals man keep me updated on ur results and tell me ur gcse results tooo bro:ROFLMAO: i will too pussy to open em

• Love it
ur kind words really mean a lot to me bro :love::love: yeah i look nice in suits but nothing compared to a 6 3 heightmogger like you. hope u have the best summer and achieve your goals man keep me updated on ur results and tell me ur gcse results tooo bro:ROFLMAO: i will too pussy to open em
Bruh I’m lanky I look shit in suits :lul: I’ll tell u the gcse results too (I’m too scared 😂) I think ill get 6-7s you’ll get 9s and gl on further maths tmr g

• +1
Bruh I’m lanky I look shit in suits :lul: I’ll tell u the gcse results too (I’m too scared 😂) I think ill get 6-7s you’ll get 9s and gl on further maths tmr g
im fucking cooked im meant to be crammin but im on org JFL guess i will do some pqs n sleep for tmrw n thanks g:love:.

• +1
im fucking cooked im meant to be crammin but im on org JFL guess i will do some pqs n sleep for tmrw n thanks g:love:.
Nws and good luck again bro don’t stress init :lul:

• Love it