Indians have the best glow ups

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Indian faces have darker skin and naturally fatter bone structure there face is insanely ugly

But this is usually cause there face stores more fat usually and when they get down to 5 percent body fat usually they look like another human.

With whites it's usually a a normie going to Chad lite.

With curries it's an abomination going to high tier normie usually as whites have sharper features even with body fat so in that sense Indians have the greatest glow ups possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25190, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others

Rate his glowup, Bhai. I am pro Indian now I repent.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Emiqrox, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23558 and 6 others
He's a giga Chad and not Indian he's British
Hes Indian he said himself he want to live in his motherland india

From sexy Santa to saris: Mollie King set to move to India with model boyfriend David Gandy​

Hes Indian he said himself he want to live in his motherland india

From sexy Santa to saris: Mollie King set to move to India with model boyfriend David Gandy​

View attachment 2220002

Are you purposely trying to take the piss David gandy is the most Anglo name I've heard of

Indians probably have higher potential because a few can pheno fraud, and most are skinny fat and benefit a lot from leaning out

That being said, if you polish a turd, you still have a turd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Indians probably have higher potential because a few can pheno fraud, and most are skinny fat and benefit a lot from leaning out

That being said, if you polish a turd, you still have a turd

No not at all it's because Indians have naturally fat faces so they look less robust on average causing a rounded face usually the face looks very good after weight loss

No not at all it's because Indians have naturally fat faces so they look less robust on average causing a rounded face usually the face looks very good after weight loss
that's what I said you retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
that's what I said you retard

You said some can pheno fraud and most are skinny fat I'm specifically talking about the face in this not the body

You said some can pheno fraud and most are skinny fat I'm specifically talking about the face in this not the body
Skinny fat affects the face, which was why I said leaning out can help