indians in italy are 6'3" on average

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
the tales were actually true. i see a lot of indians doing food delivery and they tower over italians

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Recessed Life, Jason Voorhees, Saint Casanova and 11 others
Brutal. Why couldn't I be tall? It would be over for everyone where i live If I was 6'3

• +1
Reactions: murdah
They carry yamnaya aryan genes to an extent….

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: D1390pilled, slavicpsycho and Patriot
Takeover

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Dystopian and the BULL
Nah, terrones just turbomanlets, that's why you're getting mogged by 5'9 at best curries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, slavicpsycho, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Most the zoomer indians I see are actually tall, I've seen a surprising amount of 6'2+ curries, they're always skinny as fuck as well

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Patriot
the tales were actually true. i see a lot of indians doing food delivery and they tower over italians
Not true lmao.

I’ve been to Italy and I’m 6’0” and Indian. Never saw a single south Asian there taller than me.

Most south Asians in Italy are like malnourished as fuck. They’re not even 1 generation removed from severe malnourishment since they’re usually poor manual laborers.

Only south Asians I’ve run into who are taller than me are like the ones that are from like multiple generations of being rich.

Like if their great grandparents were rich 100 years ago. That’s like less than a tenth of a percent of current south Asia’s population.

Nah, terrones just turbomanlets, that's why you're getting mogged by 5'9 at best curries
Not true lmao.

I’ve been to Italy and I’m 6’0” and Indian. Never saw a single south Asian there taller than me.

Most south Asians in Italy are like malnourished as fuck. They’re not even 1 generation removed from severe malnourishment since they’re usually poor manual laborers.

Only south Asians I’ve run into who are taller than me are like the ones that are from like multiple generations of being rich.

Like if their great grandparents were rich 100 years ago. That’s like less than a tenth of a percent of current south Asia’s population.
i obviously exaggerated but i've seen a surprising amount of tall indians. they're all skinnyfat with a death tier frame though

Not true lmao.

Manlet races are usually non Punjabi curries, Arabs Latinos.

Gooks and curries (northen extractions of these races) are normal height

I’m bbc so ofc I mogg u lot all mwhahahahahahaha and I’m only 180cm

Manlet races are usually non Punjabi curries, Arabs Latinos.

Gooks and curries (northen extractions of these races) are normal height

The two tallest states in India (Kerala and Kashmir) are on polar opposite sides of the country. I mean one is literally the most south indian you can get and the other is literally the most north Indian you can get.

Only thing they have in common is just being developed tbh. Uttar Pradesh and Bihar are in north india and are some of the shortest states in the country (suprise suprise they are poor as fuck).

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
The two tallest states in India (Kerala and Kashmir) are on polar opposite sides of the country. I mean one is literally the most south indian you can get and the other is literally the most north Indian you can get.

Only thing they have in common is just being developed tbh. Uttar Pradesh and Bihar are in north india and are some of the shortest states in the country (suprise suprise they are poor as fuck).
DRAVID BADBOYZ TAKIN OVERREAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @Jason Voorhees We dark curries are noggin these lightskin faggots

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
The Indians I've seen that are Christian are taller because of diet. This might somehow play a role in them being taller.

Of course there are outliers. I know one Hindu who is 6 feet tall or so and he eats only vegetarian. I could only imagine how tall he would've been had he been fed a different diet.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and Bomber517
They aren't tall, it's just you're a turbomanlet 5'4 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled
still curry so still subhuman

im 6'4 and white so not my problem

The Indians I've seen that are Christian are taller because of diet. This might somehow play a role in them being taller.

Of course there are outliers. I know one Hindu who is 6 feet tall or so and he eats only vegetarian. I could only imagine how tall he would've been had he been fed a different diet.
I'm Christian too bhai :love:

• Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel and TechnoBoss

If curries want to overcome racism they must first become part of Christ. For their race their failos are too brutal for them to be Muslim or Hindu only way ppl will consider them humans is if they accept Christianity. So all curries reading this convert and I promise you even Cumskins will treat you well and not as an animal

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss