Indians needed, furniture.

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Banned
Any indian saar who's intrested in furniture? Knows good source for vintage, design, and general hindu-ish furniture.

I need garden furniture too :soy:

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, poopoohead and Jason Voorhees

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Madridista, nigkook and 5 others
you’re indian? gotta be like -300 aura points bro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Zeta, poopoohead and Shkreliii
you’re indian? gotta be like -300 aura points bro
Im from scandinavia. Im looking for an indian, who would be able to venture into either suppliers, or general antique stores. Perhaps a truck could be ordered on a weekly or monthly basis, the goods stored in a container for hire

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nigkook, poopoohead and twilight
Im from scandinavia. Im looking for an indian, who would be able to venture into either suppliers, or general antique stores. Perhaps a truck could be ordered on a weekly or monthly basis, the goods stored in a container for hire
oh okay, not that i have anything against indians was just joking, is this a business related venture or do you want the furniture personally

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Shkreliii
Any indian saar who's intrested in furniture? Knows good source for vintage, design, and general hindu-ish furniture.

I need garden furniture too :soy:
Would these kind of designs work? It's Indian-Anglo furniture

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, BrahminBoss and Shkreliii
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook and Jason Voorhees
oh okay, not that i have anything against indians was just joking, is this a business related venture or do you want the furniture personally
Buzzinezz :soy:
I just was at a place where they do this same thing, i just want cast iron garden furniture.
Or vintage wooden stuff, keyword designer

• +1
Reactions: twilight
These ravi pajeetus antique stores have gold in them man. Would be very intresting to establish a bussiness relation with people there.
Ive already seen it be done with rare animals and fossils.

How have u been bhai?

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and twilight
These ravi pajeetus antique stores have gold in them man. Would be very intresting to establish a bussiness relation with people there.
Ive already seen it be done with rare animals and fossils.
mirin hope it goes well for you, i just import retro gaming consoles from japan for dirt cheap and then resell them in the west like the degen otaku i am :p

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
mirin hope it goes well for you, i just import retro gaming consoles from japan for dirt cheap and then resell them in the west like the degen otaku i am :p
God i fucking love the wii

Become the first person in India with this piece of furniture:

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Shkreliii
8b426c9bedc37054cd7e73925fa10da5

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii