Indians/Pakis are some of the biggest racists I've seen online

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Some of the most racist trolls I've seen on twitter,4chan were Indian and Pakis. They were savage and extremely brutal

2556531 1632737994725 1 1
2556528 1632737354160m 1
2556536 1632723154138 1 1

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Aero, Deleted member 33711 and 22 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 73803, Chadeep, Imretarded? and 11 others
@murdah @Chadeep @GabachoCopium @sub5c3l

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 33711, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
this shit makes me just laugh
like how could ur bloodline worship cows and u can talk about other races jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, rg1235, Aero and 13 others
Indians online having an identity crisis tbh

They want to make fun of marginalized groups to get on the good side of others only to realize no one likes them :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 33711, Imretarded? and 4 others
Holy fuck mirin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 33711, Deleted member 62709 and 7 others
this shit makes me just laugh
like how could ur bloodline worship cows and u can talk about other races jfl
East Africans worship cows too

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, Aero, Deleted member 33711 and 9 others
Sexual Frustration

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Fact Status: Approved

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and Jason Voorhees
Both groups are equally racist to each other. The world calls indians smelly and ugly then indians throw slurs at them in return

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 33711, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 33711, Juandigomigo22 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 33711, halloweed and 1 other person
The niggers they are grilling all look like they came to america on rubber boat yesterday aswell tho.
atleast they bbc halo , these retards are ruining the curry rep even more

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 33711, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
The niggers they are grilling all look like they came to america on rubber boat yesterday aswell tho.
Surely the only roast niggers? Who else could they even attack while looking like my toenails?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: android, Chadeep, Deleted member 33711 and 2 others
the weakest dog barks the loudest, although we get a lot of racism thrown at us aswell . but our race has some weird kinda self hate

when we say muhhh white are bad , but then want validation from white people on our culture
Well i guess the difference here is that the Indians who hate whites hate them more in an equal respected enemy kind of way but with darker skinned people like africans they hate them purely because of seeing them as being inferior.

Humans typically have this sort of psychology where even though a group or a person has somehow harmed them they deeply respect it even if not wanting to. Example the Italian Mafia with Musolini who almost eradicated them yet decades later they revere him because of his toughness

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and mayo mogger
Surely the only roast niggers? Who else could they even attack while looking like my toenails?
They roast anyone that attack South asians. I saw a few Indian trolls roasting a r9k tranny the other day.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Well i guess the difference here is that the Indians who hate whites hate them more in an equal respected enemy kind of way but with darker skinned people like africans they hate them purely because of seeing them as being inferior.

Humans typically have this sort of psychology where even though a group or a person has somehow harmed them they deeply respect it even if not wanting to. Example the Italian Mafia with Musolini who almost eradicated them yet decades later they revere him because of his toughness
the mindset of cucks , we pretend to be peaceful when we are just harmless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67869, Tiku, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Jason Voorhees
Some of the most racist trolls I've seen on twitter,4chan were Indian and Pakis. They were savage and extremely brutal

View attachment 2987517

View attachment 2987513View attachment 2987514View attachment 2987515
Curries call eachother niggers in YouTube comment sections. I saw pakis calling Indians black niggers and Indians calling curries Arab rape babies. So funny how your race beef

Kinda sad how no race takes offence to curries being racist as they are seen as a meme so nobody gets offended :ROFLMAO:

As an Indian muslim my enemies are non indian/non-paki muslims. I've had to fight on multiple fronts. Whites, blacks, brown, curry dindus, and hell, even other muslims from other races. I think that south Asian muslims need to come up our own exclusionary religious ethnonationalism. We only have ourselves to look after us.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Saint Casanova
As an Indian muslim my enemies are non indian/non-paki muslims. I've had to fight on multiple fronts. Whites, blacks, brown, curry dindus, and hell, even other muslims from other races. I think that south Asian muslims need to come up our own exclusionary religious ethnonationalism. We only have ourselves to look after us.

You should go to twitter or 4chan and say these things. I'd pay to see their reaction. They gonna eat you alive

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and mayo mogger
Indians hate chinx the most, at least online.

I saw a account called "DravidianAryan88" talking about genociding every Chinese.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, mayo mogger and SidharthTheSlayer
Indians hate chinx the most, at least online.

I saw a account called "DravidianAryan88" talking about genociding every Chinese.
I wonder what his @ is on .org.
Probably due to the immediate Tibet-Kashmir border disputes and geopolitics tbh, not as hatred of an inferior race. Most Indian Hindus want to kill every Muslim first

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
I wonder what his @ is on .org.
Probably due to the immediate Tibet-Kashmir border disputes and geopolitics tbh, not as hatred of an inferior race. Most Indian Hindus want to kill every Muslim first
If China didn't share a border with India
every curry would be pro-china
"Full sapport to Uyghur genocide "

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and SidharthTheSlayer
Because they hate themselves

There’s no other way to cope when you have the lowest SMV in the west.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Imretarded?
There’s no other way to cope when you have the lowest SMV in the west.
Thr funny thing was most of the time it was curries from their homeland posting stuff like this. Like they' had never seen a Arab, Black or white person irl but for some reason cooked them online Like they have personal grudge.

View attachment 2987529

behind the screen btw , i wouldnt be racist towards any ethnicity if im fucking indian lmfao

we succesfully ruined the best genepool still continue to think that we have those genetics when we precisely dont
nah, indians mog fobs.

Pakistani and Indian Racism is More Funny.

On top of that pajeets are racist to other pajeets

i had a beef with some racist northern pajeet in .is, he fucking hated my guts just because i was dark skinned JFL

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger