Indians smell bad bcoz of skin tone and body fat

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
Indians have uneven colour dusky light to medium brown skin with light yellow understand
Plus relatively high body fat or skinny fat bcoz of soft recessed bones and no frame, patchy weak facial hair, mostly moustache and chinstrap
They sweat way moree too

The reason why most arabs smell alot better bcoz they have reddish undertones with light yellow or fair skin and low body fat lean
Even though they are brown and hairy too

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Supreme, Deleted member 16960 and Deleted member 23558
I changed my undertones in three weeks from lycopene Ed until my mom threw it out and admit me in ward

• Woah
Reactions: justinzayn
they literally don't

i've been sniffing SEA immigrants here for months now hoping to sense that famous odor, and there's none

"ethnic group X smells bad" is just a stupid rationalization for racism, hilarious how many people don't realize this

i heard the same smell thing about every single ethnic minority/rival country's ethnicity here, it just doesn't exist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, justinzayn, Deleted member 24712 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
i remember this being a thing for some nba players from the coastal part of my country (100% mediterranean food, lifestyle, everything, 0 chance there's anything bad or specific about their body odor), american players would often comment they smell bad.

just a completely imaginary distillation of an otherwise socially unacceptable construction, comparable to that "girls love nerdy guys" meme where the nerdy guy in question is henry cavill wearing glasses (with the opposite contextual value, obviously)

my "totally not racist" friend was commenting how serbs, slovenians and bosnians smell like dogshit all the time. ofc, it had nothing to do with him looking for the most appropriate expression of nationalism his social experience-based subconscious could come up with. also, of course he'd only start "noticing" it after finding out someone is of a different nationality, since it's usually impossible to tell by looks or name

Last edited:
  • +1
its the curry they eat that gives body odor

• JFL