Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
gigaslayer

gigaslayer

Gold
Who mogs? Romanis beg and indians shit… can’t decide

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
Romani people because they have more white admixture.

Romani people because they have more white admixture.
Yeah now that I think about it Indians get mogged by literally everything including blacks and ricecels..

Yeah now that I think about it Indians get mogged by literally everything including blacks and ricecels..
Depends on their phenotype, but in terms of SMV, yes - they both mog South Asians hard. This guy mogs, for instance, despite being South Asian.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gigaslayer and Deleted member 21661
Depends on their phenotype, but in terms of SMV, yes - they both mog South Asians hard. This guy mogs, for instance, despite being South Asian.

View attachment 2367073 View attachment 2367074
Looks like if a curry morphed himself with ian somerhalder holy mog that guy is definitely top 0.00001% Indian genetics he’s probably praised as much as they praise cow gods in that dookieland

Looks like if a curry morphed himself with ian somerhalder holy mog that guy is definitely top 0.00001% Indian genetics he’s probably praised as much as they praise cow gods in that dookieland
Well, he’s a Bollywood actor after all. Bollywood actors are usually Punjabis, but he’s a Kashmiri Pandit (most Kashmiris are Islamic, the ones who aren’t are Kashmiri Pandits). But yeah, he’s definitely the best looking “Indian” I have seen.

bro what. they were even too disgusting for the indians, that is the reason why they kicked them out of india in the first place.

View attachment 2367086
@Prettyboy
They weren’t kicked out, lol. They moved out of their own volition. Their ancestry can be traced to Punjab. They are basically bleached Punjabis.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 27987
Im from the balkans and this is so true I don’t even try to hide my racism towards gypsies…. Legit every day that I step foot outside I see families of those bugs walking around in flip flops and dirty clothing with near dreadlocks because their hair is so greasy just begging. They send their kids to do it too, gypsies are the most heinous race of people in all of Europe and what I’m saying is not even that extremist or crazy even white liberal foids I’ve known who had short visits to Europe can confirm that by the end of it they felt racism towards a group of people for the first time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Corleone
nothing funnier than a shitalian making fun of his fellow shitskins
We don‘t beg, steal or sleep in crowded dirty slums. You shudra.

Indians
Money: 9
Basedness: 4
Looks: 3
IQ: 5

Romani
Money: 1
Basedness: 8
Looks: 5
IQ: 1

I m rimanian

I m rimanian
Just so you know you dravidian paki gorilla nigger I screen recorded your private dms and I’m working on making a thread exposing your gorilla ass btw post the pictures because I’m about to little dravidian chimp JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Corleone
Im from the balkans and this is so true I don’t even try to hide my racism towards gypsies…. Legit every day that I step foot outside I see families of those bugs walking around in flip flops and dirty clothing with near dreadlocks because their hair is so greasy just begging. They send their kids to do it too, gypsies are the most heinous race of people in all of Europe and what I’m saying is not even that extremist or crazy even white liberal foids I’ve known who had short visits to Europe can confirm that by the end of it they felt racism towards a group of people for the first time.

There isn’t a single ethnogroup that Indians mog, even the niggas on the Sentinel Islands mog them

That’s not very nice

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui