Indications of a schizopost

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
A good 20% of the site is legit schizo, so you learn to diagnose schizoposters pretty quickly. Here's a few symptoms of a schizopost:

-- no context for the post and general incoherence (the schizo thinks everyone is in his head, so he doesn't feel the need to explain where he's coming from)
-- strong moral convictions about trivial matters (everything is high stakes good vs evil in the schizo mind)
-- odd connections between things that don't connect (schizos confuse the casual associations their brain makes for real tangible connections)
-- odd diction (their tone is all over the place and doesn't have consistent identity to it -- the poster could be 16 or 60)
-- conspiratorial thinking (classic schizo symptom)

those are just a few signs that stick out to me. I'll direct people to this thread when it's appropriate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, 5'7 zoomer, gigell and 8 others
A good 20% of the site is legit schizo, so you learn to diagnose schizoposters pretty quickly. Here's a few symptoms of a schizopost:

-- no context for the post and general incoherence (the schizo thinks everyone is in his head, so he doesn't feel the need to explain where he's coming from)
-- strong moral convictions about trivial matters (everything is high stakes good vs evil in the schizo mind)
-- odd connections between things that don't connect (schizos confuse the casual associations their brain makes for real tangible connections)
-- odd diction (their tone is all over the place and doesn't have consistent identity to it -- the poster could be 16 or 60)

those are just a few signs that stick out to me. I'll direct people to this thread when it's appropriate

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
good indication of a schizo is being registered in 2019 and still posting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, 5'7 zoomer, Bomber517 and 5 others

You nailed it in the odd connections part

Last edited:
good indication of a schizo is being registered in 2019 and still posting
>New Poster
>is actually an oldcel nursery teacher pushing 40 who’s been on PSL for over a decade

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
A bunch of schizos are trendsetters for Western youth culture.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel and Manletmachine
Thread theme song:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back