Individualism is the final frontier for me

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
I have finally realized nothing else in life matters except for my own self-furtherment. Everything else is superficial and doesn't matter whatsoever. I only live once, so why would I not live for myself? Checkmate, incels.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, n9wiff, MA_ascender and 3 others
I have finally realized nothing else in life matters except for my own self-furtherment.
5ee8238503e7e37e73f59bf9b1d7e600

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and cromagnon
@ey88 @iblamehumphrey @n9wiff @wishIwasSalludon

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Shut yo goofy ass up

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad
Relationships are artificial

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
pussy while being an “incel”: 0 zero none
pussy while being whatever this is: 0 zero none

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eren and cromagnon
pussy while being an “incel”: 0 zero none
pussy while being whatever this is: 0 zero none
wrong because im prioritizing myself which will be beneficial in the long run cuz i dont care about anyone else

• +1
you can tell she used this reasoning to justify thirsting for chad and rejecting incels

She turned out to be very hypocritical throughout her life.

Was anti-government and anti-taxes duirng her prime years, yet lived and relied heaviliy on govt support at the end of her life.

She was fucking a married man and justified her actions as "fair game", yet threw a hissy fit when said married man dumped her for a younger foid.

• +1
She turned out to be very hypocritical throughout her life.

Was anti-government and anti-taxes duirng her prime years, yet lived and relied heaviliy on govt support at the end of her life.

She was fucking a married man and justified her actions as "fair game", yet threw a hissy fit when said married man dumped her for a younger foid.
was she into eugenics at all bro? i noticed when u can tell a female is the type of foid who loves chads out of hwr league she starts saying eugenics type shit like her seed isnt bottom of the barrel and jewish

I have finally realized nothing else in life matters except for my own self-furtherment. Everything else is superficial and doesn't matter whatsoever. I only live once, so why would I not live for myself? Checkmate, incels.
individualism is a truecel trait tbh I became hyper individualistic after I started balding and discovered the bp

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, thereallegend and cromagnon
Nietzsche was right about many things take control of the life your giving the self is most important!

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Nothing matters, nothing at all. It'll all be dust.