Indonesia is insane

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill + IRLpill = Life
Average height is 5'5-5'6, muslim country, good people, good food, good culture, friendly to outsiders.
@Gengar @SecularIslamist Life fucking fuel, i always knew even years ago that indonesia is the place to be for manlet curries, i need to go there for holiday next year.
We will be on the taller side there, yh on average the foids aren't that attractive but plenty of attractive foids if you look.
Unfortunately i am attracted mostly to south asian foids but fuck malay/indo foids are legit.
ISHOWSPEED stream was legit funny as fuck, indonesians are funny.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: uksucks, Jova, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Country with the most muslims in the world.

Indonesia could be a superpower if they had a good management of economy.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and SecularIslamist
This is true. I really really wished I found them attractive. I did quite well when I indonesiamaxxed on Muzz but I just didn't find them attractive. Actually I think they're less attractive than even Indians pajeetas unless they look Japanese / Korean.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Jova
This is true. I really really wished I found them attractive. I did quite well when I indonesiamaxxed on Muzz but I just didn't find them attractive. Actually I think they're less attractive than even Indians pajeetas unless they look Japanese / Korean.
Baffling that this thread is made now because yesterday some Thailandese women and girls randomly gave me a tip for my work. I think it was my first interaction ever with people from that region southeast asia.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Baffling that this thread is made now because yesterday some Thailandese women and girls randomly gave me a tip for my work. I think it was my first interaction ever with people from that region southeast asia.
That's a sign you need to SEAmaxx. Honestly not a bad idea if you like them. I generally don't find Asian women attractive. I wish I did coz Indonesians,Malays and even non-Muslim Japs and Koreans arent like western women or curry/MENA..

That's a sign you need to SEAmaxx. Honestly not a bad idea if you like them. I generally don't find Asian women attractive. I wish I did coz Indonesians,Malays and even non-Muslim Japs and Koreans arent like western women or curry/MENA..
I don't like them much either but its not gamebreaking especially if they are ethnic coloured. I wouldnt care that much to marry one because they also have good looking woman and they tend to have better personality than nafri women but i can't judge much because as i said it's the first time i interacted in my life with people from SEA.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist