Industrialism and Technology is the Actual Cause of the Incel Problem

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
Before you post "didn't read" please consider that implications of your IQ for not wanting to delve further into concepts you are familiar and seek clearer understanding of the world you live in. This will be a long post but I promise that it will be worth, and it will explain the reasoning for the incel problem, as well as similar issues.

Inceldom and blackpill is an interesting movement. It's one that I do not believe has very much historical parallel, but maybe that's just because groups like incels are easily forgotten after a few decades. Blackpillers are basically a movement where the community all accepts that their reality is shit, that they are fucked beyond retribution, and that there is no solution or end to the issue possible. There's no really community (unless you count shitty forums where the users all hate each other) there's no art, nothing of value is created. It's just a circlejerk where users just lie around and despair over their situation.

The reason for this is inarguably, industrialism and technological society. I will explain why. Contrary to what soy reddit and soy CS majors think, a systemic technological society requires the concessions and submissions of humanity in order to persist. Humanity does not control technology and technological society. Rather, humanity aids the creation of a technological society that functions and develops on itself, in the exchange that humanity is able to satisfy its ,most basic biological instincts (easy survival and easy population growth). The human does not control technolgical society to make its reality better, rather, society functions on its own systemically, and humans perpetuate it, since its development leads to the reduction of death and physical suffering.

The issue here is that a technological society such as the one we are in requires many concessions from its very genetically diverse swaths of human resources. One of these concessions is having all residents on the same page in terms of motivation, ideology, and perception of reality. Anyone who's decently intelligent will understand that reality isn't really subjective, as it has been the conclusion of essentially every philosopher worth a damn for the past 200 years. Obviously, putting a bunch of humans on the same page is a tough task, but it is a necessary one in order to perpetuate the economic functioning of society. The technological society does this by basing reality on very "objective" standards. Humans in a post-industrial society are primed to view the world in as similar a way as possible in order to ensure that the necessary consistency of working people within a technological society is provided in spite of the genetic, cultural and geographic diversity amongst humans. This is done through an increased importance placed on an "objective" view of the world. Humans are hammered into a very streamlined, inarguable and "objective" view of the world through science, statistics, etc. This isn't to say I'm anti science, as its very clear, that there is at least some measurable consistency in the way the universe functions, but that isn't the point here.

The point here is that the system needs all of its residents to operate on the same value system. That means 9/10 chad and 2/10 incel operate in the same value system. The pursuit of dopamine, success, reproduction, sex, socioeconmic climbing, etc. are considered the objective means of success within our post-industrial world because in many ways they are statistically justified. The reason why incels are miserable is because they cannot reach the same elvel of success as chads and normies no matter how hard they try within the framework that they are forced into.

There is no room for deviation. The indstrial society needs its residents on the same page. If any incel decides to leave the industrial soceity's forced view of reality they will lose community, social connection, survivability, stability. Basically this person has to lose many important aspects of human life and survival if they choose to reject the objective view of reality that has been forced upon them.

And before someone tells me that rejecting success, dopamine, biological reproduction etc. is "COPE", know that this mindset comes exactly from what I'm talking about. It's "cope" because you've been primed to think it is an objective and inarguable truth that the only meaningful way to live is to be chad on a yacht slaying girls. In reality, humanity has faced similar or greater hardships than inceldom, and throughout many different time, geography, and culture, humans have managed to create fulfilling lives in spite of these hardships. It is human nature to change one's subjective reality create an existence that is more fulfilling, it isn't cope at all, it just feels like it is because our current paradigm requires all humans submit to absolute and authoritative views of truth from their inception in order to ensure that an industrial system can propagate our species. Break free from the chains of industrial society, and realize that everyone wants to leave, but nobody wants to be alone. Well you don't have to be alone, because at the end of the day everyone has the same idea here.

• +1
Reactions: Bowswor, Deleted member 14918, N1c and 9 others
Before you post "didn't read" please consider that implications of your IQ for not wanting to delve further into concepts you are familiar and seek clearer understanding of the world you live in. This will be a long post but I promise that it will be worth, and it will explain the reasoning for the incel problem, as well as similar issues.

Inceldom and blackpill is an interesting movement. It's one that I do not believe has very much historical parallel, but maybe that's just because groups like incels are easily forgotten after a few decades. Blackpillers are basically a movement where the community all accepts that their reality is shit, that they are fucked beyond retribution, and that there is no solution or end to the issue possible. There's no really community (unless you count shitty forums where the users all hate each other) there's no art, nothing of value is created. It's just a circlejerk where users just lie around and despair over their situation.

The reason for this is inarguably, industrialism and technological society. I will explain why. Contrary to what soy reddit and soy CS majors think, a systemic technological society requires the concessions and submissions of humanity in order to persist. Humanity does not control technology and technological society. Rather, humanity aids the creation of a technological society that functions and develops on itself, in the exchange that humanity is able to satisfy its ,most basic biological instincts (easy survival and easy population growth). The human does not control technolgical society to make its reality better, rather, society functions on its own systemically, and humans perpetuate it, since its development leads to the reduction of death and physical suffering.

The issue here is that a technological society such as the one we are in requires many concessions from its very genetically diverse swaths of human resources. One of these concessions is having all residents on the same page in terms of motivation, ideology, and perception of reality. Anyone who's decently intelligent will understand that reality isn't really subjective, as it has been the conclusion of essentially every philosopher worth a damn for the past 200 years. Obviously, putting a bunch of humans on the same page is a tough task, but it is a necessary one in order to perpetuate the economic functioning of society. The technological society does this by basing reality on very "objective" standards. Humans in a post-industrial society are primed to view the world in as similar a way as possible in order to ensure that the necessary consistency of working people within a technological society is provided in spite of the genetic, cultural and geographic diversity amongst humans. This is done through an increased importance placed on an "objective" view of the world. Humans are hammered into a very streamlined, inarguable and "objective" view of the world through science, statistics, etc. This isn't to say I'm anti science, as its very clear, that there is at least some measurable consistency in the way the universe functions, but that isn't the point here.

The point here is that the system needs all of its residents to operate on the same value system. That means 9/10 chad and 2/10 incel operate in the same value system. The pursuit of dopamine, success, reproduction, sex, socioeconmic climbing, etc. are considered the objective means of success within our post-industrial world because in many ways they are statistically justified. The reason why incels are miserable is because they cannot reach the same elvel of success as chads and normies no matter how hard they try within the framework that they are forced into.

There is no room for deviation. The indstrial society needs its residents on the same page. If any incel decides to leave the industrial soceity's forced view of reality they will lose community, social connection, survivability, stability. Basically this person has to lose many important aspects of human life and survival if they choose to reject the objective view of reality that has been forced upon them.

And before someone tells me that rejecting success, dopamine, biological reproduction etc. is "COPE", know that this mindset comes exactly from what I'm talking about. It's "cope" because you've been primed to think it is an objective and inarguable truth that the only meaningful way to live is to be chad on a yacht slaying girls. In reality, humanity has faced similar or greater hardships than inceldom, and throughout many different time, geography, and culture, humans have managed to create fulfilling lives in spite of these hardships. It is human nature to change one's subjective reality create an existence that is more fulfilling, it isn't cope at all, it just feels like it is because our current paradigm requires all humans submit to absolute and authoritative views of truth from their inception in order to ensure that an industrial system can propagate our species. Break free from the chains of industrial society, and realize that everyone wants to leave, but nobody wants to be alone. Well you don't have to be alone, because at the end of the day everyone has the same idea here.
Human society was even more hypergamous when we were hunters and gatherers. Archeology shows most men historically didn’t reproduce

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Lawton88, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Human society was even more hypergamous when we were hunters and gatherers. Archeology shows most men historically didn’t reproduce
At least the hypergamy wasn't based on looks but rather body strength and leadership, and maybe height too, but at least face and race didn't matter as much back in the days.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
dn rd but agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
At least the hypergamy wasn't based on looks but rather body strength and leadership, and maybe height too, but at least face and race didn't matter as much back in the days.
cope

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, EverythingMattersCel and MeinChadf
Not my point at all. You don't have to read the post but don't just assume what I wrote and make some dumbass response. This isn't about tinder or some shit. My point is that technological society needs its residents on the same page mentally in order to properly function. That means everybody pursues the same ideas and the same values. It uses statistics and science to essentially create a pseude-objectivity where everyone wants to live a rich chad lifestyle and slay bitches on a yacht. This value set is shared by chads and incels, so obviously it creates very clear cut winners and losers, so the incels naturally fall into misery since they cannot fulfill the "objective" value set imposed by the world around them. In reality the chad lifestyle is considered the end all be all because it's an easy way to have masses of people working towards a certain goal. In reality you don't have to be chad, or even reproduce to live a non-miserable and fulfilling life. Reality is subjective, and humans have more or less understood that for thousands of years.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Guys please stop polluting my thread with hypergamy shit that is not what this is about.

At least the hypergamy wasn't based on looks but rather body strength and leadership, and maybe height too, but at least face and race didn't matter as much back in the days

My post is not about hypergamy at all, not the slightest bit. Please make your own post if you wanna talk about hypergamy.

very uncle ted pilled

read it all

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, WhatIsMyPlan? and Deleted member 13335
Not my point at all. You don't have to read the post but don't just assume what I wrote and make some dumbass response. This isn't about tinder or some shit. My point is that technological society needs its residents on the same page mentally in order to properly function. That means everybody pursues the same ideas and the same values. It uses statistics and science to essentially create a pseude-objectivity where everyone wants to live a rich chad lifestyle and slay bitches on a yacht. This value set is shared by chads and incels, so obviously it creates very clear cut winners and losers, so the incels naturally fall into misery since they cannot fulfill the "objective" value set imposed by the world around them. In reality the chad lifestyle is considered the end all be all because it's an easy way to have masses of people working towards a certain goal. In reality you don't have to be chad, or even reproduce to live a non-miserable and fulfilling life. Reality is subjective, and humans have more or less understood that for thousands of years.
“Or even reproduce to live a non-miserable and fulfilling life” :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
yeah ur right, i always tought this... but wtf does it change for me? i cant live my life in my own values cause i would have to live alone in the woods or some shit. or i could just play games all day (alone again). as you said, to live in a society you gotta play its game, and i see no way out of this situation. the fact that im aware how the system works and that im in the losing side doesnt change shit for me, as i cant change how the world works, and also cant change the values i live by

:lul: its a trap bro, i wish i could turn back to inside my mothers womb

Christianity was historically the most successful incel movement. In the world of extreme competition, they founded a society of peer support, and they won, because it's more efficient in the long term.

Nothing lasts forever though, Christianity retracted, and incels are back on the table. Soon the remnants of Christian morality will be replaced wich Chinese work ethos, where competition and exploitation are the norm, then maybe this system will fall under its own weight, for the same reason slavery failed to capitalism.

Every dude should have a pussy, and those who don't anyway are taken care of by church. So simple, and no other religion has it.

This - I think all this internet dating site and social media stuff (along with working) has just allowed females to revert to their primal nature before society and religion had reigned them in.

that's the least of our problems mein neger