Inel trait: paying with cash

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
JFL if u aren't burying yourself in debt like every other normie. This proves you are an autistic idiot who should go er
U should be robbing the Jews at every opportunity. Spend recklessly and die young so the economy collapses and we can restart as a society

• +1
Reactions: Kosidius, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
I pay with cash and coins because the card system is too complicated for me to figure out and I don't want to get in debt to the credit card companies anyway.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, fukmylyf and GenericChad1444
inel trait

cash > all

fucking true lol I'm too much of a pussy to use a debit card

I pay with contactless on my phone it is fast and convenient.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Lol what's so hard about using a debit card? You're just paying with electronic cash.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Cope, chad pays in cash
incel pays in bitcoin lol

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
Lol what's so hard about using a debit card? You're just paying with electronic cash.

I'm not high T enough to cope with a situation where it'll inevitably get declined

I'm not high T enough to cope with a situation where it'll inevitably get declined
If you have money, it won't be declined, just like if you have physical cash, you'll be able to pay. PUSSY.

If you have money, it won't be declined, just like if you have physical cash, you'll be able to pay. PUSSY.

keep crying for me when I unnecessarily whip out my stack of cash to pay for a $10 shirt

I pay with cash and coins because the card system is too complicated for me to figure out and I don't want to get in debt to the credit card companies anyway.
Are you so dumb that you don't understand a debit card is just cash you have in your account, and credit cards are like a type of loan? How low is the iq Bro?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Petsmart and Chadelite
Cope, chad pays in cash
yeah bro, legit
let me just hold up the whole line fumbling through my wallet, dropping coins everywhere bc my hands are shaking, and counting change like an aspie nerd

imagine checking the price of things in the first place, jfl
J F L

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

what inel?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
yeah bro, legit
let me just hold up the whole line fumbling through my wallet, dropping coins everywhere bc my hands are shaking, and counting change like an aspie nerd

imagine checking the price of things in the first place, jfl
J F L
jfl, foids pay for chads life, from his starbucks coffee to his college tution.
what inel?
Goke = bro

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
what inel?
Ritalincel
Inel Trait: Full of AngerOffTopic7Aug 18, 2019

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
honestly, credit cardless Inels can expect it to be over for them, but I don't know, in which case you're immune to tremendous theft, so whatever

• +1
Inels me

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Ritalincel
Are you so dumb that you don't understand a debit card is just cash you have in your account, and credit cards are like a type of loan? How low is the iq Bro?
rudecel

I use both cash and card

Options for ugly males:

1) Pay with cash, never get in debt, die alone.

2) Bury yourself in debt, get LTRs with bitches that only use you for your money, get monthly session of awful sex with females disgusted by you, eventually get cucked and die alone.

Not sure which is better tbh.

meanwhile in op's wallet
JvzKgIy.jpg

• WTF
Image result for mandark

hew hew hew excuse me fellas do you accept bitcoin at this fine establishment hew hew hew

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I pay wit my stacks i got from da pawn Shop fo sellin my racks