Inel trait: Racism

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Ugly people tend to be the most racist, especially if they advocate for racism within politics.

You think chadlites and chads have the time to go to white nationalist rallies? Do you think they have the bitterness to discriminate against others purely because of their skin colour? Sometimes yes, most of the time, no. They’re too busy Fucking women and getting validation from the rest of society to do that.

Jfl if you unironically think that racism is a chad trait. Believing that is an indicator that you should rope ASAP.

Don’t believe me? Look at most people who go to white nationalist rallies. Look at the leaders of white nationalist groups. They tend to be sub 5 white men who are balding/bald and out of shape. Their political views are fuelled by their bitterness. This applies to black supremacists and Asian supremacists as well

One more thing before you finish reading this, JFL if you actually read all that.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, moggingmachine, Aesthetic and 9 others
Ugly people tend to be the most racist, especially if they advocate for racism within politics.

You think chadlites and chads have the time to go to white nationalist rallies? Do you think they have the bitterness to discriminate against others purely because of their skin colour? Sometimes yes, most of the time, no. They’re too busy Fucking women and getting validation from the rest of society to do that.

Jfl if you unironically think that racism is a chad trait. Believing that is an indicator that you should rope ASAP.

Don’t believe me? Look at most people who go to white nationalist rallies. Look at the leaders of white nationalist groups. They tend to be sub 5 white men who are balding/bald and out of shape. Their political views are fuelled by their bitterness. This applies to black supremacists and Asian supremacists as well

One more thing before you finish reading this, JFL if you actually read all that.
Only read a few sentences. Not a racist btw because I simply don't care about what other races do.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, Solidcoin, Justttt and 1 other person
Bro, you're brown we're white,we win epic fail bro.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: john2, mikeock, Aesthetic and 7 others
I am a lookist (incl. phenotype)

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy
not a word but i agree

• JFL
Reactions: mikeock and Cleftcel
Their political views are fuelled by their bitterness. This applies to black supremacists and Asian supremacists as well

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
High T slayer trait
Tbh what's the point of being racist if you're not going to do shit about the people who you're racist to? If I were racist and hated blacks for example, I would at least try to change their ways of doing things you know? Racist people are all bark and no bite. The race doesn't even matter. You can be a racist black, Asian or white guy and it still doesn't change the fact that you're all bark and no bite.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, Aesthetic and Blackout.xl
race isn't real

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
Being a racist loser that makes fun of racist losers doesn't make you any less of a racist loser. Pretending you're too stupid to understand how you spend your free time doesn't make it any less pathetic to spend your free time that way.

Where i live it is true
Ugly people here are the racist ones
All fat , bald ugly

• +1
Goodlooking ppl/Chads etc. generally understand the importance of being politically correct

Goodlooking ppl/Chads etc. generally understand the importance of being politically correct
They have to maintain the image. Look at actors these days. Everyone keeps talking about the political correctness and all that liberal shit. So even if they are racist, they won't show it because of image issues. But ugly people don't have any image to maintain so they can do whatever they like

• +1

As evidenced by the fact that 90% of the (non-white) sjws whom constantly hate on white people are curries and Asians? Indian/Asian sjws are just the non-white version of the sexually insecure alt-righter complaining about big dicked niggers fucking his women. The only difference is that they are hiding behind different pretexts. Alt-right faggots hate white women being fucked by Tyrone. Sjw faggots hate their women being fucked by chad.

Furthermore, while I understand your point about racists often just being copers you are sort of ignoring that there are are actually legit reasons to be racist towards immigrants. Look at Sweden before and after mass immigration from the third world. Before it was clean and free of crime. Now it's the rape capital of the world. Things aren't as black and white as you are making them out to be. I will agree that the typical stormfront/sjw faggot is probably as you describe however.
race isn't real
Cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Racism is really fucking stupid

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Fath0039, mikeock and BigBoy
A huge portion of incels are ethnic.

• +1
As evidenced by the fact that 90% of the (non-white) sjws whom constantly hate on white people are curries and Asians? Indian/Asian sjws are just the non-white version of the sexually insecure alt-righter complaining about big dicked niggers fucking his women. The only difference is that they are hiding behind different pretexts. Alt-right faggots hate white women being fucked by Tyrone. Sjw faggots hate their women being fucked by chad.

Furthermore, while I understand your point about racists often just being copers you are sort of ignoring that there are are actually legit reasons to be racist towards immigrants. Look at Sweden before and after mass immigration from the third world. Before it was clean and free of crime. Now it's the rape capital of the world. Things aren't as black and white as you are making them out to be. I will agree that the typical stormfront/sjw faggot is probably as you describe however.

Cope.
Immigration has made Sweden a shithole, escpecially the major cities. I still don't care though and agree with racism is for sub5 individuals. Most of my friends are second-generation immigrants.

didnt read nigger

Why's that?
No sane person would unless you're the kind of guy who goes backpacking through Iraq to prove people there are peaceful and loving

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1551
No sane person would unless you're the kind of guy who goes backpacking through Iraq to prove people there are peaceful and loving
Niggers on the streets? Yeah I'd stick to my midwestern small town homeboys

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and CupOfCoffee
Most of my friends are second-generation immigrants.

They aren't your friends. Not really. They will smile at you and small talk you but they will never consider you "one of their own". They will betray you once ethnic tensions boil over.

• +1
Im not racist ~ David Gandy

They aren't your friends. Not really. They will smile at you and small talk you but they will never consider you "one of their own". They will betray you once ethnic tensions boil over.
Lmao appreciate your honesty, truth is many of them are mixed so they don't really know how they should identify themselves. And there is a real difference between immigrants who identifies as "blattar", a term used to describe immigrants who refuse to act Swedish and diligent second-generation immigrants who will try their best to assimilate into Swedish society, my friends are the latter.

Cope if you think there will be major ethnic tensions, society will be the same in that aspect just more segregated areas.

bluepilled cope

It’s like when your mom tells you the kids who bully you at school are all going to be low life’s

Or that you can’t succeed in life by being a bald person

All the opposites are true. The owner of the company you’ll wageslave for - and do all the bitchwork for will be racist towards niggers..and when he was your age he was fucking girls on the looks level of all of your oneitis’s.

Lmao appreciate your honesty, truth is many of them are mixed so they don't really know how they should identify themselves. And there is a real difference between immigrants who identifies as "blattar", a term used to describe immigrants who refuse to act Swedish and diligent second-generation immigrants who will try their best to assimilate into Swedish society, my friends are the latter.

Cope if you think there will be major ethnic tensions, society will be the same in that aspect just more segregated areas.

You are a massive coper if you believe any of this. The races are not and never will be friends. The reason for this is that there are too many conflicting interests for sex and money. Sex is obtained through looks, and money though IQ. The races do not look equally attractive nor do they have equal IQ, and this insures that there will always be competition and hatred between between then. Blacks will always hate whites and Asians for not wanting to subsidize them via affirmative action. Curries and Asians will always hate whites for fucking their women. Peaceful coexistence is thus impossible because the races have too many conflicting interests.

Last edited:
  • +1

Cope.
It was sarcastic
I'd be the first to say race is real

race isn't real
Exactly there is no scientific base for race (genetically speaking), it is literally a made-up label somewhere in the 1850s

legit thread

Exactly there is no scientific base for race (genetically speaking), it is literally a made-up label somewhere in the 1850s

The races have different skeleton structure. The races have different average brain weight. The races have different hormonal profiles. The races have different IQ on average.

But it's not real because your social studies professor told you so.

The races have different skeleton structure. The races have different average brain weight. The races have different hormonal profiles. The races have different IQ on average.

But it's not real because your social studies professor told you so.
no shit retard im being sarcastic, there are obvious differences in race.

Im not racist at all

i value meds for the genetics they blessed me with: golden colouring, tacical genius, refinement/composure, prettyboy feautures

and i value my bbc genetics that gave me high t , muscle genetics, swag/aura, forward growtth and robustness

i get the best of both worlds as a mulatto *life on easy mode*

• +1

• Ugh..
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex

I love how most "anti-fascists" are just spoiled white people. The majority of antifa is white. Just another proof of how big of a joke the white race is. Jfl at fighting for your own extinction lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701

Users who are viewing this thread

Back