Inel trait: unironically believing in conspiracy theories

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
The uglier you are the more likely you are to cope with stupid shit like this "I know so much more than everybody else, i'm so astute :feelsuhh:"

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 3381, BigBoy and 2 others
but what about the conspiracy theory about you still being alive?

the uglier you are the more overthinking you do and believe in conspiracies/life in general. chad and stacies use this as small talk on their way to fuck each other while people like us take it seriously
find one good looking philosopher for me
Racist Philosophers Montage 1000x667

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
The uglier you are the more likely you are to cope with stupid shit like this "I know so much more than everybody else, i'm so astute :feelsuhh:"

Neckbeard fats

the uglier you are the more overthinking you do and believe in conspiracies/life in general. chad and stacies use this as small talk on their way to fuck each other while people like us take it seriously
View attachment 272841
High IQ

Being into philosophy is a truecel trait. Attractive people don't need to Think about the meaning of Life becasue they're experiencing it every day.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Not always but yeah.

View attachment 272841
To be fair, high iq correlates with less testosterone and that correlates with less attractiveness.

To be one of these philosiphers high iq is a prersquisite so they will be less attractive.
High IQ

Being into philosophy is a truecel trait. Attractive people don't need to Think about the meaning of Life becasue they're experiencing it every day.
Keep crying for philosophy majors, virgin