Inel trait: unironically caring about politics and having extreme views

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
I have never met an attractive person who cares about politics, Chad and Stacy don't need to cope with ideologies they already have everything in Life so why would they bother?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BlackPillChad, Aesthetic and 9 others
I am member of a political party and I swear all the men here who try to become politicians are ultra subhumans.

despite I am still a card carrier, I don't care about my party anymore. No political party can overcome globalization.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BlackPillChad, Aesthetic and 2 others
I am member of a political party and I swear all the men here who try to become politicians are ultra subhumans
Why do you bother if I may ask? I used to care about this shit and almost joined a party but now can't even be bothered to vote in the elections

wanna do good in politics and get 50% of the voting base (women) to vote and support you?
just be good looking bro and make some what sense when u talk

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel and Deleted member 4310
wanna do good in politics and get 50% of the voting base (women) to vote and support you?
just be good looking bro and make some what sense when u talk
This is why politics is useless, we have a Stacylite politican here in Sweden called Ebba Busch Thor and all the simps vote for her.

Sweden is cucked to oblivion, your country will be a third world shithole this century

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Sweden is cucked to oblivion, your country will be a third world shithole this century
Jfl if you Think i'll stay here

• +1
Reactions: Stare
I am member of a political party and I swear all the men here who try to become politicians are ultra subhumans.

despite I am still a card carrier, I don't care about my party anymore. No political party can overcome globalization.
Lega nord

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Didnt you faggot off yourself?

Lol but don't most normies do this? i.e. liberals, SJWs, conservatives, right wingers etc.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl