Inflammation Reduction

yang

yang

Went acidfacing
Title tbh. Obviously diet and exercise will help the most, but what supplements can we use to help?

I'm looking at DIM and Nettle Root rn, anything else?

Even injectables tbh.

@Lifeisgood72 @LordNorwood

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Mk-677
Cold exposure (serious)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and yang
Fix all your nutritional deficiencies and oxidative stress. Also, a little secret, start using turmeric.

• +1
Check out astaxanthin it’s a supplement that also improves skin colour

• +1
Fix all your nutritional deficiencies and oxidative stress. Also, a little secret, start using turmeric.
Lol my mom makes me take a tablespoon of turmeric everyday

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DutchPrettyBoy and Dios
Anti-oxidants, reduce carb intake, reduce glycemic load, reduce eating frequency

• +1
what exactly do you need help with?

• +1
I literally know the exact thing you're looking for but can't remember the link.

There was this guy who had severe brain fog and researching found out it was all inflammation.. In the brain. He explained it so well and clearly to the tiniest detail.

I remember reading how we have 2 types of infl. Body and brain. Brain produces its own infl. Molecules and mechanisms I can't remember exactly. In the end he recommends taking 2 synthetic drugs, like one of those lab drugs for research or something.. Not on Amazon. One dug for brain infl and one for body.

• +1
Fasting bro

• +1
I literally know the exact thing you're looking for but can't remember the link.

There was this guy who had severe brain fog and researching found out it was all inflammation.. In the brain. He explained it so well and clearly to the tiniest detail.

I remember reading how we have 2 types of infl. Body and brain. Brain produces its own infl. Molecules and mechanisms I can't remember exactly. In the end he recommends taking 2 synthetic drugs, like one of those lab drugs for research or something.. Not on Amazon. One dug for brain infl and one for body.
Found it http://www.lostfalco.com/the-brain-fog-two-step/

• +1
Probiotics

• +1