Infowars will be shut down before November, along with similar networks, for national security concerns: READ MORE

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
What happened in 2020 will be avoided this time. They learned who the instigators were and will silence them this coming election with either temporary DNS suspensions (domain hosting included), shadow bans, or expulsions. Looksmax is safe due to government exemption.
Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

However, if you are caught spreading misinformation such as Trump and Kamala are both frauds and your votes are garbage to the political apparatus, well... don't do that.

Hail Israel!

Yom Kippur Flag GIF
jews GIF
Cruz Azul Cheer GIF by Club America

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Skull Issue
niggers
the dark knight head GIF

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and BigJimsWornOutTires
Baseless

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I hope somebody intensely spreading misinformation within the forum just so we can see whether they will shut down the forum or not. 😇

• JFL
It bees what it bees

Sure, thing, buddy! Whatever soothes your worries, knock yourself out! But you should ask yourself one simple question, What's in it for me to lie to you? I have no investment in this. I have no name I try making money with. I do not care about the things your tiny brain favors in this cruel deceptive world controlled by the arrogant rich.

I hope somebody intensely spreading misinformation within the forum just so we can see whether they will shut down the forum or not. 😇
Ugh, you didn't read the message. Looksmax is exempted. But if you spread misinformation on other networks, you will be dealt with.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LancasteR and Skull Issue
Ugh, you didn't read the message. Looksmax is exempted. But if you spread misinformation on other networks, you will be dealt with.
Exempted? How did this website got that kind of treatment? Surely someone in this forum is one of them? What do you think Jimmay?

• Hmm...
Exempted? How did this website got that kind of treatment? Surely someone in this forum is one of them? What do you think Jimmay?
I'm an expert professional behavior analyst and from what I uncovered, I believe @Vermilioncore is indeed, Barack Obama. But let's keep this information on the down-low.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Skull Issue
I'm an expert professional behavior analyst and from what I uncovered, I believe @Vermilioncore is indeed, Barack Obama. But let's keep this information on the down-low.
Have you seen this one?
Barackade

• +1
I’m smartschoolboy, obama, damn Who tf else am I? Why are they all niggers @asdvek

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Skull Issue and asdvek
Anyone of you would do the same thing... if you could. Even if the target works for you, by shutting them down, gives "them" more creditability. It also gives you strength. And all of that shit talk about "muh rights" and "muh constitution," if you remember, three years ago, Joe Biden called the black community, negroes on national television. Did anything happen to him?

Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Tom Hanks Flirting GIF by Apple TV+

• Woah
Reactions: Skull Issue
Anyone of you would do the same thing... if you could. Even if the target works for you, by shutting them down, gives "them" more creditability. It also gives you strength. And all of that shit talk about "muh rights" and "muh constitution," if you remember, three years ago, Joe Biden called the black community, negroes on national television. Did anything happen to him?

Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Tom Hanks Flirting GIF by Apple TV+

Snapinstaapp 393194055 1614182655781808 3201904664414441789 n 1080

• JFL
FOR THE NEW EYES, (YOU)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back