InfraMalar implant with saddle VS no saddle + lower lid retraction

SurgeryEnjoyer

SurgeryEnjoyer

Le/Fort/3
Wouldn't regular inframalar implants + lower lid retraction and an eventual fat graft if needed mimic the effects of a inframalar implant with saddle ? @Grel Hellscream @Artemis

All of the procedures listed would still be less than giving 15k to pagnoni

do you mean Infraorbital? Not sure why you would want implants below your malar region

Yes and no. Lower lid retraction tends to be more predictable because it is direct soft tissue work.

do you mean Infraorbital? Not sure why you would want implants below your malar region
Infraorbital malar implants. Basically infras with a zygo extension connected to it

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Meant to write infra/malar as in it augments bothe the infraorbital and zygomatic area since im a zygoless truecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Meant to write infra/malar as in it augments bothe the infraorbital and zygomatic area since im a zygoless truecel

Right, generally while it might be cheaper then a golden rule of thumb is that the fewer procedures you need to reach your desired result, the better

Also make sure that you have CT scans to confirm that you actually are zygoless and it’s not just a soft tissue or bf% issue

Right, generally while it might be cheaper then a golden rule of thumb is that the fewer procedures you need to reach your desired result, the better

Also make sure that you have CT scans to confirm that you actually are zygoless and it’s not just a soft tissue or bf% issue
Mind going to pms ?

Don't cheap out, the saddle makes a HUGE difference

May i ask how ?
Lower lid retraction.

See my before and after.

Just one of many cases, if you have a consult with him he will show you saddled results.

Attachments

• bfafter.png
    bfafter.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BrownEyesWD
But i asked which one was better :
- infraorbital/zygo implants with saddles ~ 15k
- regular infraorbital/zygo implants + lower lid retraction + fat graft ~ 9 k

What kind of butcher surgeon are you going to in order to get all that for 9k lmao

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
Second option is what i'll do

9k lol, maybe 20k

Second option is what i'll do

9k lol, maybe 20k
If i sum up all the prices they told me it should be around that mark. 5.5k inframalar implants, 3k lower blepharoplasty (lower lid retraction), 700 € fat graft if needed

What kind of butcher surgeon are you going to in order to get all that for 9k lmao
I plan to get the infra malar implants during my bimax, so no medical fees needed (You should know since you literally got custom infras + supras for 8k). The eyelid retraction plus fat graft with another surgeon is 4.2 discounted but he is a very family friend so i get another discount. Italy is life on easy mode.

who tf give infra malar for 5k plz

did you take a decision