Infraorbital implant

D

Deleted member 10042

Kraken
Whats the maximum vertical projection and is eppley superior to taban for this procedure.
I have deathnic recession which i dont think fat grafts can sort out

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 11053 and thecel
Dr Apostolakis in Texas performed the best infraorbital result ive ever seen.

@Looksmax25 had it done with Dr Apostolakis, he can talk to you more of whats possible.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, AlexBrown84, Pumanator and 3 others
Dr Apostolakis in Texas performed the best infraorbital result ive ever seen.

@Looksmax25 had it done with Dr Apostolakis, he can talk to you more of whats possible.
Can you should me the result bro?
Do you need ioi as well?

Can you should me the result bro?
Do you need ioi as well?
Yes I do

This is the guy who had it done, these are all after pics. His pre ioi pics are on another thread somewhere but i forgot. Ask him Im sure he'll link you them. It was a terrific result

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Darkstrand, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Yes I do

This is the guy who had it done, these are all after pics. His pre ioi pics are on another thread somewhere but i forgot. Ask him Im sure he'll link you them. It was a terrific result
lol rip, he says his chin implant ate away at his bonemass. over for my jaw implant plans

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, dadfa and Deleted member 4797
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Get chin wing
i need jaw width at the ramus

and if a wrap around jaw implant gives me a similar result at a way lower risk and shorter recovery i'm going for that

it eating away at the bone sounds like a bummer though

Chin wing does that
my head somehow turned it to genioplasty, sorry for the misunderstanding. but aren't implants safer again? eppley especially says he doesn't want to do chin wings anymore since implants are a safer easier option for the same aesthetic result

i know you went with bimax and everything went well but you had breathing issues where i have none, so it would be purely cosmetic for me

Last edited:
my head somehow turned it to genioplasty, sorry for the misunderstanding. but aren't implants safer again? eppley especially says he doesn't want to do chin wings anymore since implants are a safer easier option for the same aesthetic result
Eppley is bullshitting you for your money.

Before

3months post op

Before vs 3months

Implants dont look this natural, risk bone resorption (especially silicone), as well as bone infection

he also got a genio, right? his chin looks very pronounced in the after pic or is that only a chin-wing?
Here's the before after showing movements

Ct front

Chin was widened and rotated to be upward facing, but not actually brought forward

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 7098
It's worth noting though that after additional 6 months this guy lost most of his gains
e:

how does something like that happen? aren't they screwed together with spacing tools between them? @DatGuyYouLike

i get the absorption and impression on the bone by implants, but how does this happen when the bones are screwed together?

how does something like that happen? aren't they screwed together with spacing tools between them? @DatGuyYouLike
IDK tbh, could be swelling going down fully, or if its bone resorption IDK why that happens because the screws are kept in usually.

• +1
Would it be possible for Zarrinbal to refuse me a chin wing/genio because of my overbite even though i have 0 medical issues. Cause my overbite is like 7mm lol
@DatGuyYouLike ?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
That depends if you need custom implants or if the Implantech Flowers Tear Trough implant will suit you

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 10042 and Deleted member 7098
I wonder what kind of surgeon did his bad io. rim implant "before" result. Taban did great work to fix him.

• +1
Reactions: crazyfishy
I wonder what kind of surgeon did his bad io. rim implant "before" result. Taban did great work to fix him.

@Papabakvet guess i'll stay recessed.

jaw implants break down bone mass because of movement when speaking/eating. chin-wing collapses back and zygos kill your under eye

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Pumanator, Darkstrand and 1 other person
@Papabakvet guess i'll stay recessed.

jaw implants break down bone mass because of movement when speaking/eating. chin-wing collapses back and zygos kill your under eye
zygos + infra rim + lower eyelid retraction = chad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Swole bravo and Deleted member 7098
That depends if you need custom implants or if the Implantech Flowers Tear Trough implant will suit you
I need a significant change with 6+mm vertical projection so i need custom implants
Eppley gives his patients what they want ive heard so his custom implants are the most appealing to me
Im scared to go to Dr Y as he may have dementia or some shit as his now senile and his results are too conservative

@RealSurgerymax didnt you say 5mm projection for implants and 8mm for mlf3? Might have been someone else

• +1

He has a French accent from the YouTube video so could it be Dr Nio in belgium?
As not many surgeons supposedly offer infraorbital implants in europe
I would like to see pics before his infraorbital implant as his implants may have addressed the hollows
Taban takes credit for correcting the eyelid retraction but his implants may have not been as good in correcting the hollows

@RealSurgerymax didnt you say 5mm projection for implants and 8mm for mlf3? Might have been someone else
Eppley offers 6mm with custom implants
Dr Y offers less

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Last edited:
If you get any implant custom is always best especially IO... Btw eppley just wants your cash gives zero fucks about what's best for you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Karstossos, Deleted member 10042 and Deleted member 4797
How much do chin wings cost??

Aren't there a ton of horror stories about Andreischev tho?
idk do your own research for him, since I haven't ever looked into him in much depth.

He's not the only guy in EU who can give chin wing either though

If you get any implant custom is always best especially IO... Btw eppley just wants your cash gives zero fucks about what's best for you
So is dr Y or taban better ?
Eppley doesnt have any before and after ioi results online which is suspicious

So is dr Y or taban better ?
Eppley doesnt have any before and after ioi results online which is suspicious

I would go to Dr. Apostolakis in Austin or if you get jaw stuff go to Pagnoni in Italia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
I would go to Dr. Apostolakis in Austin or if you get jaw stuff go to Pagnoni in Italia
Did dr Apo mention blindness as a risk? Where the risks bad?

Did dr Apo mention blindness as a risk? Where the risks bad?

LOL I never heard anything about blindless unless you're getting a LeFort 3... the surgeon would have to majorly fuck up to blind you but hey it's plastic surgery that's the risk we take to look good.

• +1
LOL I never heard anything about blindless unless you're getting a LeFort 3... the surgeon would have to majorly fuck up to blind you but hey it's plastic surgery that's the risk we take to look good.
Sorry forgot to ask you what was your vertical projection and was dr apo kind and considerate of what you want
How many consultations did you have before surgery and was the aftercare good
Was it 10k?
Sorry for being a nuisance

Sorry forgot to ask you what was your vertical projection and was dr apo kind and considerate of what you want
How many consultations did you have before surgery and was the aftercare good
Was it 10k?
Sorry for being a nuisance

He was a nice guy and definitely has experience with it. I had two in person consultations, the first was just talking to him about what I want and doing custom vs generic implant while the second he compared a sample of the custom implant to my face and made the necessary modifications. The custom implant is the best way to go and the process after the initial consultation is that you get a CT scan, he sends it to ImplantTech, then they send him a sample of what will be done. He will then compare the sample to your face and make the necessary adjustments then send it back to ImplantTech so they can create a 'real' version based on any adjustments he made. Here is a snapshot of the planning PDF.

IO

• +1
IDK tbh, could be swelling going down fully, or if its bone resorption IDK why that happens because the screws are kept in usually.
I asked Andreishchev about this, he said he purposefully over-corrects because a year later after any bone osteotomies “patient’s CTs will look different.” I guess for bi-max too.

He said after surgery the bone looks like a “wet piece of sugar and overtime from masseter contraction forms a more rounded appearance.” It’s not majorbut subtle he says.

Also swelling. People don’t realize you have swelling for 4-6 months post-op. Even if you think the swelling is gone.

Keep in mind this patient probably didn’t ask for a very wide jaw or aggressive result either. I’m sure Dr. A. can do better than this.

Lastly, bone resorption is a risk for any osteotomy procedure. Usually it’s minimal and not noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 4797
He was a nice guy and definitely has experience with it. I had two in person consultations, the first was just talking to him about what I want and doing custom vs generic implant while the second he compared a sample of the custom implant to my face and made the necessary modifications. The custom implant is the best way to go and the process after the initial consultation is that you get a CT scan, he sends it to ImplantTech, then they send him a sample of what will be done. He will then compare the sample to your face and make the necessary adjustments then send it back to ImplantTech so they can create a 'real' version based on any adjustments he made. Here is a snapshot of the planning PDF.

View attachment 930244
did he modify the implant after this ct scan so they wouldn’t cover those two circles by the sides of your nose? i thought those were important nerve openings that the implants are supposed to go around but in this scan they just go on top of them

Last edited:
did he modify the implant after this ct scan so they wouldn’t cover those two circles by the sides of your nose? i thought those were important nerve openings that the implants are supposed to go around but in this scan they just go on top of them

He modified the sample so it didn't go up so high by my nose as the sample went up to almost the fucking top of my orbitals! Right now it goes to like 3/4 up I think. The never ending thing I'm not sure though honestly.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
He modified the sample so it didn't go up so high by my nose as the sample went up to almost the fucking top of my orbitals! Right now it goes to like 3/4 up I think. The never ending thing I'm not sure though honestly.
sorry one last question, but did he perform a lower eyelid surgery on you like a lateral canthopexy?

View attachment 930244
Hello I’m thinking about getting infraorbitals. How are you doing today with them? Any blindness?

I think I go with Mario pagnoni but didn’t realize there’s someone in texas that does it. Do you think I should go with texas or Italy guy? And how much were your customs with texas guy?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot