Infraorbital Implants for prominence and better under eye support( Help Needed )

MoggingProspect

MoggingProspect

Ascension by 21
What are the factors that needs to be considered when designing/talking about Infra-orbital Implants for more prominence/better eye support ? I'm planning to get them in the coming future. Any suggestions? Best surgeons/Designers?

• +1
Reactions: mierlia3
BUMP

help pls

mh I think they are overrated
Fat graft could be better
does it have any chance that it migrates or burns down due to cutting or doing high intensity exercises?

mh I think they are overrated
Fat graft could be better
any surgeons you recommend for the grafts and the implants ? (not taking money as a factor)

Depends on face and scans

does it have any chance that it migrates or burns down due to cutting or doing high intensity exercises?
Fat doesn’t migrate, but it could potentially decrease in a calorie deficit etc. But fat grafts are used to change your fat distribution

• +1
Reactions: MoggingProspect
designing or also performing the surgery?
They dont perform. They cooperate with other surgeons, aslongest your surgeon is willing to cooperate they will agree

• +1
What are the factors that needs to be considered when designing/talking about Infra-orbital Implants for more prominence/better eye support ? I'm planning to get them in the coming future. Any suggestions? Best surgeons/Designers?
I have them. 7 weeks post op Imo they look pretty good. Dm me any questions

• +1
i need help on this topic but there are no info about infra results or side effects sadly