Infraorbital Implants

M

mistywoods

Iron
I know that this Forum has it’s favorites when it comes to Surgeons and their specific field.
I am considering getting Infraorbital and Malar Implants, preferably with the best possible Surgeon for this specific treatment, is there anyone here that can share his experience/ recommendations or overall information about this? Who‘s the best Surgeon for this?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and soover4me
pagnoni

• +1
Reactions: haus33, truthhurts and soover4me
Does he have a good reputation regarding Implants? Do know where to find Pre/Post Op pictures of his work? IG/Website etc

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Does he have a good reputation regarding Implants? Do know where to find Pre/Post Op pictures of his work? IG/Website etc
search the forum greycel

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and soover4me
Sunil Richardson :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
search the forum greycel
I did!😂 but I couldn’t find any good threads about it, the only thing I‘ve got is that Ramieri is apparently not the best for Implants

• +1
I did!😂 but I couldn’t find any good threads about it, the only thing I‘ve got is that Ramieri is apparently not the best for Implants
no Ramieri is best for bimax but decent at implants
most implants are shit anyways

• +1
no Ramieri is best for bimax but decent at implants
most implants are shit anyways
why are most implants shit? There must be good options apart from Silicone Implants, money is not a problem so I could go for Titanium/PEEK Implants

• +1
why are most implants shit? There must be good options apart from Silicone Implants, money is not a problem so I could go for Titanium/PEEK Implants
because hardly any good results also they can be visible and fake etx

• +1
you wont get useful info here, gotta do your own research ( my advice is to dm a bunch of unknown surgeons on insta and see if they work with custom implants or know someone that does )

the people here that know a lot are gatekeeping retards with burj khalifa high egos

and the rest are low iq retards who never even had any cosmetic surgery/treatment are just repeating the names of pagnoni ramieri and raffaini :lul::lul::lul::lul: JFL they are like parrots

the fact that people only consider these three has made them increase the prices of eveything ( which i completely understand from their point of view )

JFL if you really think that only 3 surgeons in europe are capable of placing custom face implants ( they dont even design them themselves :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: )

• JFL
you wont get useful info here, gotta do your own research ( my advice is to dm a bunch of unknown surgeons on insta and see if they work with custom implants or know someone that does )

the people here that know a lot are gatekeeping retards with burj khalifa high egos

and the rest are low iq retards who never even had any cosmetic surgery/treatment are just repeating the names of pagnoni ramieri and raffaini :lul::lul::lul::lul: JFL they are like parrots
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
the fact that people only consider these three has made them increase the prices of eveything ( which i completely understand from their point of view )

JFL if you really think that only 3 surgeons in europe are capable of placing custom face implants ( they dont even design them themselves :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: )

Do you have any interesting name to look at

Pretty sure Defrancq in Belgium does PEEK implants or used to do them

I will personally not get implants . They look fake and I don't want foreign material in me. Same reason I won't get fillers.

I will personally not get implants . They look fake and I don't want foreign material in me. Same reason I won't get fillers.

Well you have to compromise something. What else do you want to do if you want to Improve your Orbitals? I can’t imagine that all Implants no matter the size and patient will look that fake, surely there must be good ones

I mean I've see jaw and chin implants that looked real, but cheek/infraorbital is a different story , just based on what I've seen

I guess it depends on whether you'd rather be weak in that area or risk looking bogged

Do you have any interesting name to look at
Dr. Rene Schumann, Dr Safis brother aka FacexImplants ( overpriced asf tho ), Dr. Dainius Razukevičius

and i think i found a perfect blackpilled surgeon in Estonia, currently consulting with him, im definetely gatekeeping him tho

Last edited:
Amber Heard got cheek implants and they're extremely obvious and cause sagging on her face. She prob got generic cheek implants not custom saddled infraorbital implants that the meme surgeons offer but still even those ones that I've seen I can see something fake about them. But yes there's compromise . If you think it's worth it consider it

Pagnoni
Dont go to the jews ( taban md )
Go Spain or Italy

Amber Heard got cheek implants and they're extremely obvious and cause sagging on her face. She prob got generic cheek implants not custom saddled infraorbital implants that the meme surgeons offer but still even those ones that I've seen I can see something fake about them. But yes there's compromise . If you think it's worth it consider it
Most Celebrities surprisingly don’t do their Due Diligence, that’s why I‘m here looking for the best surgeon for this, I‘m also just looking for a super conservative and minimal Improvement to cancel out any botches or fake looking results, did the same for my Bimax

Most Celebrities surprisingly don’t do their Due Diligence, that’s why I‘m here looking for the best surgeon for this, I‘m also just looking for a super conservative and minimal Improvement to cancel out any botches or fake looking results, did the same for my Bimax
who did your bimax

Dr. Rene Schumann, Dr Safis brother aka FacexImplants ( overpriced asf tho ), Dr. Dainius Razukevičius

and i think i found a perfect blackpilled surgeon in Estonia, currently consulting with him, im definetely gatekeeping him tho
Why my nigga help a brother out :lul:

How does one find there own surgeon to get surgery