Treasure223

Treasure223

I'm the only nice guy here
BEFORE YOU SAY SURGERY IS COPE OR BULLSHIT I PERSONALLY THINK
SURGERY/FILLERS/IMPLANTS
SHOULD BE THE LAST OPTION TO TRY.

Look at the results of this man
Before and after pic 1a

Almond eye surgery + infraorbital rim implants, top that off with some upper eyelid fat grafting (hooded eye fillers) and the right eyebrow grooming and you'd look good.

Of course make sure that you think it will fit your face. Because it could not match well with your eyebrows.

For instance positive canthal tilt with high set eyebrows do not look good compared to neutral canthal tilt with the same kind of eyebrows
Positive:
Bcdbf128504f7cc0a8ac641a3c43171d  eye candy men man candy

Neutral:
512309393e1d09a722c1507eeb845201  sexy men hot men

Now a positive canthal tilt can sometimes look feminine while a neutral is quite ideal and negative tilt can look more masculine as long as your under eye support is fine and you have slight hood.
For example:
QgMmfyY

Positive tilt looks good with low set eyebrows compared to the eyebrows of the first man with the chain above
For example:
ALaYuNS

Thumbs matt trethe fernando gomez avenue illustrated 12

Neutral tilt also looks good with low set eyebrows too.

What do you all think?

Orginal link with more transformation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172, Deleted member 5818 and HeavenAdmιn
his PFL decreased because of the almond eye surgery. infraorbital is good though

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, subhuman incel, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and 7 others
What a waste of time and money

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, ScramFranklin, subhuman incel and 6 others
looks like shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Lev Peshkov, HeavenAdmιn and 3 others
Looks like shit
Squint effect

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ScramFranklin, subhuman incel, Deleted member 6191 and 4 others
infraorbital rim implants are nice!

almond eye is typically uncanny and bad.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, subhuman incel, CristianT and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
why did it decreased?

'3) A lateral canthopexy technique is less likely to round out the eye shape and shorten the horizontal length of the lower eyelid.'

He didn't get a lateral canthopexy, got some other lower eyelid cut instead.

The fact Taban continues to perform these different cuts which clearly give bad aesthetic results, makes me question his eye for beauty. Lateral Canthopexy is the only lower eyelid lift anybody should consider, the results actually look somewhat natural.

Lateral-Canthopexy-results-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98, Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 3043 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
could get the same results from squinting jfl

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Jamal2222 and Treasure223
his PFL decreased because of the almond eye surgery. infraorbital is good though
this shit going around about how almond eye decreases PFL needs to stop lmao

no one gives a shit about high pfl if your eye is shaped like a fucking football

if you have a low PFL, that's it, tough shit. But if you have a low PFL as well as a bad eye shape, at least you can FIX the latter.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5385 and Treasure223

no one gives a shit about high pfl if your eye is shaped like a fucking football

if you have a low PFL, that's it, tough shit. But if you have a low PFL as well as a bad eye shape, at least you can FIX the latter.
Tf is pfl

Still getting the surgery

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 1862

'3) A lateral canthopexy technique is less likely to round out the eye shape and shorten the horizontal length of the lower eyelid.'

The fact Taban continues to perform these different cuts which clearly give bad aesthetic results, makes me question his eye for beauty. Lateral Canthopexy is the only lower eyelid lift anybody should consider, the results actually look somewhat natural.

canthopexy isn't permanent hence its unpopularity, once again the issue here isn't the procedure.

When bi-max is performed on someone with a bad base, the results will look garbage. Similarly, if you have a small PFL to start, your almond eye results will be far worse.

I agree with you though, there needs to be a better surgery for this. I wish that lateral canthoplasties were performed by talented Drs. The shape of the outer eye contributes significantly to aesthetics & can give the illusion of a larger PFL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: A23ghskung, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 3043
Still getting the surgery
go for it, what's your eye area look like?

btw PFL is palpebral fissure length ie the horizontal length of your eyes where a longer PFL is better

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Treasure223
canthopexy isn't permanent hence its unpopularity, once again the issue here isn't the procedure.

When bi-max is performed on someone with a bad base, the results will look garbage. Similarly, if you have a small PFL to start, your almond eye results will be far worse.

I agree with you though, there needs to be a better surgery for this. I wish that lateral canthoplasties were performed by talented Drs. The shape of the outer eye contributes significantly to aesthetics & can give the illusion of a larger PFL
Jesus whenever i find a surgery im going to get someone finds a way to make it bad. Then why the hell do people saying "just get surgery bro" when people contradict this shit.

Legit saw someone on a thread say "just get (something) surgery"
Then the same guy on a surgery thread said "(something, something) so it isn't worth it.
Like tf is wrong with them

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Jesus whenever i find a surgery im going to get someone finds a way to make it bad. Then why the hell do people saying "just get surgery bro" when people contradict this shit.

Legit saw someone on a thread say "just get (something) surgery"
Then the same guy on a surgery thread said "(something, something) so it isn't worth it.
Like tf is wrong with them
going in to a surgery blind is what normies do and they look botched because of it

having realistic expectations & knowing what to say to the Dr is only going to give you a BETTER result chief, but igy it's disheartening to realise that surgery isn't that simple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, A23ghskung, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
go for it, what's your eye area look like?

btw PFL is palpebral fissure length ie the horizontal length of your eyes where a longer PFL is better
Ahh i thought it meant profile for a second. Could you provide pictures so i can get a better explanation?

going in to a surgery blind is what normies do and they look botched because of it

having realistic expectations & knowing what to say to the Dr is only going to give you a BETTER result chief, but igy it's disheartening to realise that surgery isn't that simple
Yeah i been looking all over for surgerys and im thinking of getting this one for that more hooded or hunter look although im sure someone will say "jfl it doesnt make them hooded or hunter"

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 1862
Tf is pfl
It stands for Palpebral Fissure Length, its this distance:
2 Figure1 1

Best looking eyes on men have wide PFL. Its crucial for having a good eye area, its the main reason David Gandy looks so good imo.
4ab73d3eaf5dfe216307b30c2ee5c2bc.jpg

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Orbital rim results look pretty good. Cantho, eyelid retraction and fillers are what make an eye area look gay/unnatural

• +1
Almond surgery is not convincing enough for me atm;

I'll keep permasquinching, or will consult for lower eyelid retraction intervention (light Scleral show)

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Treasure223

This dude knows his shit. Taban low key disfigures that guy

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Chadelite and Deleted member 4797
It s a good result but is it worth 10k? He did not ascend more than 0.25 psl imho

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, A23ghskung, subhuman incel and 2 others
Yeah i been looking all over for surgerys and im thinking of getting this one for that more hooded or hunter look although im sure someone will say "jfl it doesnt make them hooded or hunter"
upper eyelid fillers are a pretty easy & reasonably consistent looksmax

just make sure you don't go overboard with surgeries & only get the ones that will fix failos. less is more

This dude knows his shit. Taban low key disfigures that guy
taban has a mix of good & bad results

the sad truth is there isn't a really great procedure for eye area rn

we need a medial canthus surgery for caucasians asap

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 3043
taban has a mix of good & bad results

the sad truth is there isn't a really great procedure for eye area rn

we need a medial canthus surgery for caucasians asap
Can i send you a pic and you give me opinions on what i could use

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 1862

so the lower eyelid retraction that taban do is useless? The sole way to reduce scleral show in a natural way is lateral canthopexy?

• +1

so what's the ideal procedure in EU to get rid of scleral show and give illusion of wider PFL as when we squint. not that i'll really need it but just to see since here we don't have per say a "lower eyelid retractation" procedure

• +1
so the lower eyelid retraction that taban do is useless? The sole way to reduce scleral show in a natural way is lateral canthopexy?
Up to this point that's what I conclude yes, though i haven't looked into depth on these soft tissue eyelid pulls since I would never take that chance

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 3043
so what's the ideal procedure in EU to get rid of scleral show and give illusion of wider PFL as when we squint. not that i'll really need it but just to see since here we don't have per say a "lower eyelid retractation" procedure
Custom infra orbital implants can lift the lower eyelid slightly, if your scleral show is only moderate then its enough

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: A23ghskung, subhuman incel, Treasure223 and 1 other person
i don't remember you having bad scleral show man, but ngl idk many occuloplastic surgeons in Europe. Taban has such a monopoly on the market

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, Treasure223 and Deleted member 3043
i don't remember you having bad scleral show man, but ngl idk many occuloplastic surgeons in Europe. Taban has such a monopoly on the market
that's true at best it's very slight, probably don't worth it. I'm coping with ice maxxxing, because most surgeons here don't do fillers in the upper eyelid - even my UEE is mild nothing insane as your recall probably - so idk probably won't touch eye area.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, subhuman incel and Deleted member 1862
that's true at best it's very slight, probably don't worth it. I'm coping with ice maxxxing, because most surgeons here don't do fillers in the upper eyelid - even my UEE is mild nothing insane as your recall probably - so idk probably won't touch eye area.
wait does the ice thing actually work lol?

i'm prolly gonna get upper eyelid fillers ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: A23ghskung, subhuman incel, Treasure223 and 1 other person
wait does the ice thing actually work lol?

i'm prolly gonna get upper eyelid fillers ngl
unironically yes, but you have do it regulary. I wish i was this low inhibit tbh to try fillers, idk why here docs refuse "muh too risky".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
unironically yes, but you have do it regulary. I wish i was this low inhibit tbh to try fillers, idk why here docs refuse "muh too risky".
nice, might try it

the thought of a needle that close to my eye is af lol, but I've seen some results on here that have been good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
who says surgery is cope op? it’s the least cope looksmax to exist. anyway stopped reading after that sentence because u are a fucking idiot

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, subhuman incel and Treasure223
nice, might try it

the thought of a needle that close to my eye is af lol, but I've seen some results on here that have been good
true. Might even try botox as it may look more natural, but probably as risky

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Treasure223 and Deleted member 1862
who says surgery is cope op? it’s the least cope looksmax to exist. anyway stopped reading after that sentence because u are a fucking idiot
how goes the MSE

true. Might even try botox as it may look more natural, but probably as risky
i think @Bewusst got botox & was happy with the results, at least for a while

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
BYDERTWTSTFULMAO

i think @Bewusst got botox & was happy with the results, at least for a while
Whats botox isnt ghat just a injection? Like fillers