Inhibpill is the most brutal

ambi

ambi

C comfort
Avg is 50 percentile, which means 50% of ppl fall into it. That would mean at least 2 billion men would be on this forum and on .is bc of muh below avg stats
The reason they arent is because most people have normal lives which lead to normal inhib

Low inhib = LDAR
You cant fix inhib. If you brain truly is subhuman tier, not alcohol helps, not positive affirmations help nothing does. Its shaped in your early years and you cant fix it. The longer you develop into a high inhib subhuman the harder it is to reverse it. Until it isnt possible to reverse it.
200.gif

Its over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuse, Costcosuperstore, rand anon and 5 others
Avg is 50 percentile, which means 50% of ppl fall into it. That would mean at least 2 billion men would be on this forum and on .is bc of muh below avg stats
The reason they arent is because most people have normal lives which lead to normal inhib

Low inhib = LDAR
You cant fix inhib. If you brain truly is subhuman tier, not alcohol helps, not positive affirmations help nothing does. Its shaped in your early years and you cant fix it. The longer you develop into a high inhib subhuman the harder it is to reverse it. Until it isnt possible to reverse it.
200.gif

Its over
I was high inhib subhuman, then high inhib or very low inhib good looking pretty boy, now high inhib subhuman

• +1
Reactions: ambi
high inhib is instantly subhuman smv ngl
Yeah but I was around chadlite, it didn't matter. When I was low inhib was much better, though

• Woah
Yeah but I was around chadlite, it didn't matter
Inhib didnt matter or being CL didnt?
A legit CL could prob be able to live w high inhib i most mean sub HTN subhumans like me suffer hard bc of inhib

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Darkeningstar
Inhib didnt matter or being CL didnt?
A legit CL could prob be able to live w high inhib i most mean sub HTN subhumans like me suffer hard bc of inhib
Inhib

• Woah
it never matters. If sub HTN inhib is life, if HTN+ face and inhib somewhat
I knew a lot of tall guys but incels, the slayer I knew were around 180cm

• +1
I'm high inhib aspie cus I had no friends in school, bullied, ignored and rejected by foids. Used to sit alone in a corner until I was 15 when I found some friends.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ambi
the most brutal pill: enviroment before 13 pill

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ambi
Being high inhib is worst for both sex life and career. I know low inhib subhumans who made it exclusively due to being low inhib, managed to get rich and fuck hot sluts. Yet here you have decent looking incels who cant leave their basement due to high inhib (fear, anxiety, shyness)

• +1