initial experience with RU for hairloss at a young age

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
hey

upon opening, it smelt like alcohol (stay sober)

used for a week in total

transferred 60mL into a small spray bottle to make it easier to apply
Screen Shot 2021 07 30 at 110232 pm

timed, takes under 3 minutes to apply enough that its wet on the roots all over - low effort

after 7 days - solid amount was used. it was calculated ~30$ per month for daily application - decent cost
Screen Shot 2021 07 30 at 111656 pm

pre RU, used to fill the sink up with thin hair daily even with a short haircut

after the first application, the next morning up until the night the net hair loss was insignificant to notice - maybe like 3 hairs or something

the biggest thing that was noticed was how the hair felt when styling it >>

pre RU - hair lays flat and if there was a wind gust would completely mess up the hair. if hands were run through it, hair would feel brittle and fall out

on RU - slight volume increase but very noticieable change in how 'strong' the hair feels. even in windy conditions it will stay very much put and if someone runs hand through hair it feels 'stuck' to the scalp. overall healthier feel.

as for thickness changes, have not paid attention enough but progress pictures will make it obvious for a later checkup - as for now no significant change

no regrowth, obviously way too early

some pics

before RU
Screen Shot 2021 07 30 at 111527 pm
Screen Shot 2021 07 30 at 111852 pm

Screen Shot 2021 07 30 at 112435 pm

after RU
Screen Shot 2021 07 30 at 112659 pm
Screen Shot 2021 07 30 at 113112 pm

Screen Shot 2021 07 30 at 112932 pm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 14274, AsGoodAsItGets and 11 others
$30 per month is a lot. If you source the powder and mix manually you can save a bit.

25 mg/day applied liberally to a buzzed head was too much for me. I started noticing chest and muscle soreness and watery semen. Now I only microdose RU with other topicals.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, SOS-Sonic, Danish_Retard and 4 others
$30 per month is a lot. If you source the powder and mix manually you can save a bit.

25 mg/day applied liberally to a buzzed head was too much for me. I started noticing chest and muscle soreness and watery semen. Now I only microdose RU with other topicals.
did you notice it instantly or after a while from starting? some got in the eye by accident and also in nose so it definetly has been systematic but 0 side effects atm

niggas putting some weird coded names on their head jfl:lul::lul: yoo lemme put "RU5882xYz" on my head real quick.

jk bro hope it works well:smonk:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others
What's your age?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
did you notice it instantly or after a while from starting? some got in the eye by accident and also in nose so it definetly has been systematic but 0 side effects atm
Within three days of application. It could have been a nocebo but I specifically noticed soreness, nipple irritation, and watery semen.

I stopped RU for a while and switched to topical Finasteride with no issues other than minor nipple irritation. Since then, I added a small dose of RU into my topical mix and haven't noticed any issues.

I think that RU is more potent than many realize and is being sold at fairly high doses in the pre-mixed solutions.

Also, it's a good idea to avoid getting it in your eyes/other orifices. I wear a hat after I apply topical and wash my hair before going to bed so it doesn't end up on my pillow and, subsequently, face.

Edit: By the way, the vehicle itself (propylene glycol + ethanol) can cause headaches/dandruff, depending on how much is applied. I tested this by applying a large amount of propylene glycol + ethanol and ended up with bad headaches and dandruff.

Last edited:
  • +1
Got the same experience when using RU58441. Less hair loss in in the shower and my hair feels really thick and strong. 0 side effects. Just some minor headache for like 5 a 10 minutes after applying. Creditcard company unfortunately blocks my new order so I am on finesteride now. I have the feeling Fin works better but it gives me more sides. Sensitive nipples, more anaxiety and I gained some weight (could be duo covid).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and Deleted member 7076
hey
View attachment 1247179

used for a week in total

View attachment 1247180

timed, takes under 3 minutes to apply enough that its wet on the roots all over - low effort

after 7 days - solid amount was used. it was calculated ~30$ per month for daily application - decent cost
View attachment 1247203

after the first application, the next morning up until the night the net hair loss was insignificant to notice - maybe like 3 hairs or something

pre RU - hair lays flat and if there was a wind gust would completely mess up the hair. if hands were run through it, hair would feel brittle and fall out

on RU - slight volume increase but very noticieable change in how 'strong' the hair feels. even in windy conditions it will stay very much put and if someone runs hand through hair it feels 'stuck' to the scalp. overall healthier feel.

as for thickness changes, have not paid attention enough but progress pictures will make it obvious for a later checkup - as for now no significant change

some pics

before RU
View attachment 1247199View attachment 1247208
View attachment 1247217

after RU
View attachment 1247219View attachment 1247222
View attachment 1247221

was boutta say this looked like a handsome version of 16tyo but then i found out

• +1
Within three days of application. It could have been a nocebo but I specifically noticed soreness, nipple irritation, and watery semen.

I stopped RU for a while and switched to topical Finasteride with no issues other than minor nipple irritation. Since then, I added a small dose of RU into my topical mix and haven't noticed any issues.

I think that RU is more potent than many realize and is being sold at fairly high doses in the pre-mixed solutions.

Also, it's a good idea to avoid getting it in your eyes/other orifices. I wear a hat after I apply topical and wash my hair before going to bed so it doesn't end up on my pillow and, subsequently, face.

Edit: By the way, the vehicle itself (propylene glycol + ethanol) can cause headaches/dandruff, depending on how much is applied. I tested this by applying a large amount of propylene glycol + ethanol and ended up with bad headaches and dandruff.
Got the same experience when using RU58441. Less hair loss in in the shower and my hair feels really thick and strong. 0 side effects. Just some minor headache for like 5 a 10 minutes after applying. Creditcard company unfortunately blocks my new order so I am on finesteride now. I have the feeling Fin works better but it gives me more sides. Sensitive nipples, more anaxiety and I gained some weight (could be duo covid).
Ordering soon either from Xi'an Lyphar Biotech Co., Ltd. or. Wuhan Vanz Pharm. Both are Chinese manufacturers who were pretty highly rated on Alibaba (back when RU was still being sold there).
Do you have any experience with either one?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 7076

i use 0.1% retin A which for most people rapes their skin but i have no side effects which suggests thicker skin - that could play a part in no side effects with RU but who knows

thanks for your insights bro

OP consider using a plastic pasteur pipette to apply the product on the scalp instead of the spray bottle; you can get them for cheap on ebay

• +1
Ordering soon either from Xi'an Lyphar Biotech Co., Ltd. or. Wuhan Vanz Pharm. Both are Chinese manufacturers who were pretty highly rated on Alibaba (back when RU was still being sold there).
I don't trust Chinese companies so I try to avoid them as much as possible. Even tough some of the suff I buy are probably Chinese resellers. I order from Anaganic just as op.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
I used Chemyo for RU powder (they are a US distributer to my knowledge so I do not know the actual source, which is probably a Chinese manufacturer).

For Finasteride powder, I have used Kane.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
i use 0.1% retin A which for most people rapes their skin but i have no side effects which suggests thicker skin - that could play a part in no side effects with RU but who knows

thanks for your insights bro
I use tretinoin too but not on my scalp. Maybe I will start.

• +1
hey
View attachment 1247179

used for a week in total

View attachment 1247180

View attachment 1247203

some pics

before RU
View attachment 1247199View attachment 1247208
View attachment 1247217

after RU
View attachment 1247219View attachment 1247222
View attachment 1247221

Great results my man.

You on finasteride as well? or just RU?

Were you actually losing hair / balding before RU?

• +1
Great results my man.

You on finasteride as well? or just RU?

Were you actually losing hair / balding before RU?
just RU, ketoconazole shampoo, and oral castor oil

lost alot of hair before RU while using the other two

Last edited:
Did your hair texture changed or something?

• +1
Hope it works well for you. I used RU58841 as a standalone treatment but only managed to maintain hair, not regrow it.

• +1
nigga it says on the bottle for research purposes only you shouldn't take it 💀💀 inb4 heart attack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 3828, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
Hope it works well for you. I used RU58841 as a standalone treatment but only managed to maintain hair, not regrow it.
Does RU cause a shed like Fin? I’ve been on it for 2 months now.

Does RU cause a shed like Fin? I’ve been on it for 2 months now.
Any treatment that works will cause a shed, which is simply new hairs pushing out the old miniaturized ones. However some people shed so little that it is hardly noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Any treatment that works will cause a shed, which is simply new hairs pushing out the old miniaturized ones. However some people shed so little that it is hardly noticeable.
Interesting. Check out this study also. I am adding Dut 3x a week to my regimen. But I am blasting testosterone so I need the extra 5ar inhibition.

• Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Interesting. Check out this study also. I am adding Dut 3x a week to my regimen. But I am blasting testosterone so I need the extra 5ar inhibition.

Based. I am using Dutasteride too atm, I am 2 weeks in. Hopefully dutasteride can reduce my sebum production and acne, which makes sense in theory.

• +1
So my current regimen is 1 mL RU, 1 mg Fin daily, Minox, and 0.5 mg Dut 3x a week, Nizoral 1-2x a week.

Based. I am using Dutasteride too atm, I am 2 weeks in. Hopefully dutasteride can reduce my sebum production and acne, which makes sense in theory.
Exactly that’s another reason why I want to use it. I am controlling facial acne topically with 0.05% Retin-A and it’s barely keeping it under control. Will need to bump up to 0.1%. But I’m getting acne on my back which I want to target with Dutasteride.

• +1
Exactly that’s another reason why I want to use it. I am controlling facial acne topically with 0.05% Retin-A and it’s barely keeping it under control. Will need to bump up to 0.1%. But I’m getting acne on my back which I want to target with Dutasteride.
Yeah, also you might want to take it ED for 4 weeks and then lower it to 3x per week. Because dutasteride is dose dependent and needs to build up in the system before it can suppress DHT to its fullest extent.

• Love it
Yeah, also you might want to take it ED for 4 weeks and then lower it to 3x per week. Because dutasteride is dose dependent and needs to build up in the system before it can suppress DHT to its fullest extent.
View attachment 1266984
I have 2 months left in my steroid cycle (just Testosterone). So I will front load the Dut at 0.5 mg daily with 1 mg Fin daily and then drop to 0.5 mg 3x per week in my last month? Then drop the Dut completely once the cycle is over?

• +1
I have 2 months left in my steroid cycle (just Testosterone). So I will front load the Dut at 0.5 mg daily with 1 mg Fin daily and then drop to 0.5 mg 3x per week in my last month? Then drop the Dut completely once the cycle is over?
Yeah, that would work for sure. And as for fin, I highly doubt ED is necessary when you are also on dut.

Also, dutasteride works about 20-30% better than finasteride in most studies, so I would keep it if you respond well to it just to be safe. Unless you are 100% certain that finasteride by itself is enough off cycle.

• +1
Yeah, that would work for sure. And as for fin, I highly doubt ED is necessary when you are also on dut.

Also, dutasteride works about 20-30% better than finasteride in most studies, so I would keep it if you respond well to it just to be safe. Unless you are 100% certain that finasteride by itself is enough off cycle.
I have been on Fin for 6-7 months before starting steroids so I think I should stay on because I don’t want to drop it while the Dut is building up in my system. The big 3 alone seems to be sufficient to protect my hair when not blasting gear. So I may revert to using Fin, min, Nizoral and only save Dut/RU for when I blast testosterone. But yeah I’ll run Dut everyday for a month and then drop to 3x a week. Appreciate the advice bro!

• +1