initiating a Tinder conversation with attractive girls

Vipercel

Vipercel

Iron
In the past couple of days I've matched with two extremely GL girls, above my looks level. I struggle with low inhib game in general, but with girls who are below my looks level I at least feel confident and I can converse, with those conversations sometimes (not often though) leading to IRL meetings. I know the GL girls would probably reject an overt, straightforward sexual advance from me, so how do I initiate? Any advice is truly welcome

In the past couple of days I've matched with two extremely GL girls, above my looks level. I struggle with low inhib game in general, but with girls who are below my looks level I at least feel confident and I can converse, with those conversations sometimes (not often though) leading to IRL meetings. I know the GL girls would probably reject an overt, straightforward sexual advance from me, so how do I initiate? Any advice is truly welcome

you the guy in the avi ?

Are they scammers or cat ish ?

Use some shit pickup line or just a ask to fuck to be honest, if she says no fuck her move on

Use some shit pickup line or just a ask to fuck to be honest, if she says no fuck her move on
I understand I should do that, but the halo effect for me is REAL. If I see an attractive girl I think I should treat her with respect, if I see an unattractive girl I feel like I could easily have my way with her JFL

"face down, ass up?"

No say
"Just send me the virus link"

• +1
Reactions: Vipercel
Well I can tell you one thing. Trying to have a real geniune conversation and getting to know her DOES NOT work. Sad world.

*Unless you're Chad. (This should be implied for basically every theory tbh)

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back