Injected 5ml of Filler into Jaw&Chin

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
They will last 6-12 months doc said

I'd post the Pics tomorrow. Don't know whether there will be initial bloat?

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Silver and Deleted member 17829
dm me pics of your state rn i was rooting for you to not fuck it up

pics or larp

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
What type of filler?

There is a bit of initial swelling on the injected areas

I know because I have gotten Radiesse filler on my chin and jaw like 5 times

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Mr.Proper
I have gotten Radiesse filler on my chin and jaw like 5 times
Does the area become a bit loose after fillers subside more than it was before injecting them (i.e. does tissue get stretched and not getting back into shape)?

How many ml per area?

They don't last 6-12 months. They will last longer and partly degrade so be carefull with refilling.

Check

Anyway on short term fillers look great and can help you go for more permanent solutions.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 18840
Does the area become a bit loose after fillers subside more than it was before injecting them (i.e. does tissue get stretched and not getting back into shape)?
You would have to get A LOT of filler for bone absorption and tissue stretching start to happen

I wouldn't know because after my fillers dissolved with time I got a Wrap around jaw implant

pmmm

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
5 ml is a lot. How much you paid. Pm results. I also got fillers

• +1
They don't last 6-12 months. They will last longer and partly degrade so be carefull with refilling.

Check

Anyway on short term fillers look great and can help you go for more permanent solutions.

Define short term. After how many months does the angularity decrease?

5 ml is a lot. How much you paid. Pm results. I also got fillers
It's not a lot. In Jaw&Chin region 5ml is average.

For lips, eyes, Zygos it would be a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
How many ml per area?
Don't know but mainly at the gonions ( jaw angles) and Chin. A bit more on my more subhuman asymmetric side, so my chin width increases and perceived chin asymmetry decrease

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
It's not a lot. In Jaw&Chin region 5ml is average.

For lips, eyes, Zygos it would be a lot
I got 2 ml in gonions and it made a huge difference but i only needef subtle angularity

• Hmm...
Define short term. After how many months does the angularity decrease?
Generally the months your doctor provided. I think in this video or the other the doctor and some other shared their worries. For once or twice fillers could be fine. If you use fillers let's say for 10 years because you are used to that look and reapply multiple tike the doctor share their worries.

Tdlr:
Fillers migrate but stay (partly) in the body. This could be for years.
Because of the migration reinjection causes more and more of the bloated look, instead of the chiseled and lookfull look people aim for.
To compensate and get the angulaty more and more have to be applied.

• +1
I got 2 ml in gonions and it made a huge difference but i only needef subtle angularity
Well let's see how it looks in 3 days when the swelling has disappeared.

I needed extra ml for my recessed chin tho and I'm probably way more roundish and weak-jawed than you. ( still not considered clinically recessed, maxfacs reject me)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Generally the months your doctor provided. I think in this video or the other the doctor and some other shared their worries. For once or twice fillers could be fine. If you use fillers let's say for 10 years because you are used to that look and reapply multiple tike the doctor share their worries.

Tdlr:
Fillers migrate but stay (partly) in the body. This could be for years.
Because of the migration reinjection causes more and more of the bloated look, instead of the chiseled and lookfull look people aim for.
To compensate and get the angulaty more and more have to be applied.
If the chiseled look stays for 3 months im happy already because those are the critical months now for me ( Relocating to a new city, building a new social life). If it stays longer I'd be happy too.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Well let's see how it looks in 3 days when the swelling has disappeared.

I needed extra ml for my recessed chin tho and I'm probably way more roundish and weak-jawed than you. ( still not considered clinically recessed, maxfacs reject me)
Yes makes sense im really forward grown and good in lower third consider pming tbh

• +1
reveal when?