Injecting fillers in my jaw and cheekbones by myself?

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
What do you think?
Radiesse injection cost around 400 euros the ml in Belgium so a full jaw masculisation would bé 3ml injection would cost 1200€

It cost 70€ the ml if you buy it by YOURSELF, so thé full jaw injection would cost 200€, its 6 Times less expensive. I think i coule get radiesse for even cheaper if i but on thé black market or third World country.
I remember this schizo injecting fillers in his eyes and almost going blind on lookism kek.

I could try to watch some youtube and instagram videos of people injecting fillers, after a few try i could do it perfectly i think. If i fail i can dissolve the filler with other chimical product anyway.

I already cut my hair by myself, so i already have some experience in the self care field

Toughts fellow looksmaxers?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers and Gonthar
shave your balls first for some experience and then you're ready (y)

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and Gladiator
This is dangerous. You have arteries in the area., blood vessels to avoid. Furthermore, the fillers move, and migrate.

I had the same idea, i was even going to go on a course to learn how to do this, but then realized this is a cope. So i am getting proper surgery and saving up.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Swole bravo, Elvisandreaa, Gonthar and 1 other person
This is dangerous. You have arteries in the area., blood vessels to avoid. Furthermore, the fillers move, and migrate.

I had the same idea, i was even going to go on a course to learn how to do this, but then realized this is a cope. So i am getting proper surgery and saving up.
1,2 grand for barely a year, it's scam

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Elvisandreaa, Manu le coq and 1 other person
What do you think?
Radiesse injection cost around 400 euros the ml in Belgium so a full jaw masculisation would bé 3ml injection would cost 1200€
Radiesse is based on calcium hydroxyapatite not hyaluronic acid, there's no way to easily remove it if you don't like the results, you'll need surgery if you fuck up, there are some people who self-inject with hyaluronic acid...

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
What do you think?

It cost 70€ the ml if you buy it by YOURSELF, so thé full jaw injection would cost 200€, its 6 Times less expensive. I think i coule get radiesse for even cheaper if i but on thé black market or third World country.
I remember this schizo injecting fillers in his eyes and almost going blind on lookism kek.

I could try to watch some youtube and instagram videos of people injecting fillers, after a few try i could do it perfectly i think. If i fail i can dissolve the filler with other chimical product anyway.

I already cut my hair by myself, so i already have some experience in the self care field

Toughts fellow looksmaxers?
Ask 6'5 mogger of niggers

Thats one of autist username,you moron...he injected himself with fillers,it was quite good to be honest
Link is the post I can't find it. And the usernape do not exist

Attachments

• 9jzBwmj.mp4
    5 MB
  • Woah
Reactions: Manu le coq