Injecting help please

D

Deleted member 28722

5’10 pill also destroyed me
holy fuck bro, why does sub q injections hurt me so bad I injected into my thigh this time and it’s stinging so bad like crazy man. What am I doing wrong. I legit had to use ice to numb the area please help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
What the fuck did you do to yourself? Pinch the skin/fat and inject into the fat at a 45 degree angle. It's so easy, fucking hell.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
What the fuck did you do to yourself? Pinch the skin/fat and inject into the fat at a 45 degree angle. It's so easy, fucking hell.
CJC Dac 1295 bro fuck I tried that that’s literally what I did it’s been like this everything time my stomach looks just like this it still hurts from 2 days ago. Are my needles just shit??? It hurts so bad bro

CJC Dac 1295 bro fuck I tried that that’s literally what I did it’s been like this everything time my stomach looks just like this it still hurts from 2 days ago. Are my needles just shit??? It hurts so bad bro
maybe u didn't inject in veins?

Are you using U100 insulin syringes?

I can’t even stick the needle all the way in man. It hurts so fucking bad. Over for my heightmaxxing I’m not being a pussy either it genuinely just hurts. My mom lets me inject and even she was like wtf is wrong with you it’s not supposed to be like that because she was a dental hygienist so she dose sub q injections on people.

3ml/cc Lab Consumables with Luer Lock 23Ga/1'' Individually Wrapped (20Pack)​

LOOOOOL. 23 gauge! You fucking idiot!!!! THAT NEEDLE IS TOO BIG, NO WONDER YOU'RE BLEEDING EVERYWHERE. YOU NEED 31 GAUGE!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and vonPsl
Sometimes you hit a hair follicle, this makes it hurt and makes blood come out, but never have I felt so much pain with subq, make sure you use the smallest insulin needle

LOOOOOL. 23 gauge! You fucking idiot!!!! THAT NEEDLE IS TOO BIG, NO WONDER YOU'RE BLEEDING EVERYWHERE. YOU NEED 31 GAUGE!!!!!!
Oh fuck bro cuz I couldn’t even stick the needle in all the way 😂😂 fuck dawg I was like why the fuck is this making me hush blood it literallt sprayed out of my leg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
Sometimes you hit a hair follicle, this makes it hurt and makes blood come out, but never have I felt so much pain with subq, make sure you use the smallest insulin needle
I was using 23 gauge needles 😭

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
its supposed to go in veins bro or ur body won't absorb the content
whatever u do do NOT fucking inject anything in your veins, most of the time that shit will kill you. Just do it subcutaneously