Injecting lipo lab into the nasolabial fat pad?

mrriceguyreturn

mrriceguyreturn

Inferior Chinamen
I recently watched a video about it and starting to think that it's cope since it was stated there that 10ml of it only dissolves about 0.005g of fat. At the end of the day, is it cope and will it help dissolving nasolabial fatpad?

@Orc @Clavicular

Fat dissolver cannot dissolve deep fat pads as they are too thick and not really of the same consistency as subcutaneous fat , dissolving fat can only be effective for subcutaneous fat which is not really that thick.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Fat dissolver cannot dissolve deep fat pads as they are too thick and not really of the same consistency as subcutaneous fat , dissolving fat can only be effective for subcutaneous fat which is not really that thick.
Yeah but the one I'm talking abt is not a deep one

• +1
Reactions: Steph4gr
I recently watched a video about it and starting to think that it's cope since it was stated there that 10ml of it only dissolves about 0.005g of fat. At the end of the day, is it cope and will it help dissolving nasolabial fatpad?

@Orc @Clavicular
I would stay away from injectable fat dissolvers for the face, because the injectable's action cannot be precisely controlled unlike with a surgical technique. You will end up with asymmetric facial fat which will look uncanny.

ingneeral
First see if you need extra bone support, then get implants
then take a new look at your facial fat.

• +1
Reactions: Steph4gr and mrriceguyreturn
I would stay away from injectable fat dissolvers for the face, because the injectable's action cannot be precisely controlled unlike with a surgical technique. You will end up with asymmetric facial fat which will look uncanny.

ingneeral
First see if you need extra bone support, then get implants
then take a new look at your facial fat.
I do need extra support indeed but getting less fat via lipo lab there would make the problem less prominent and is a way cheaper solution

This sir did a lyposuction in that area(he didn't get a lefort 1 or paranasal implant) and it almost removed his naso folds
View attachment 3039696
yeah bullshit.
That's not possible with fat dissolver.
Subcutaneous fat is not that thick unless you are very fat
Lefort 1 or paranasal implants would make that area even more bloated

I do need extra support indeed but getting less fat via lipo lab there would make the problem less prominent and is a way cheaper solution
cheaping out on hardmax is a mistake.
its better to just rot than "go for a cheap" option

Also Derek Steinbacher does facial implants for like one grand. Very scholarly individual with zero marketing skills but has tonnes of satisifed customers on r/jawsurgery

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Steph4gr and mrriceguyreturn
cheaping out on hardmax is a mistake.
its better to just rot than "go for a cheap" option

Also Derek Steinbacher does facial implants for like one grand. Very scholarly individual with zero marketing skills but has tonnes of satisifed customers on r/jawsurgery
no way its 1 grand bro , probably 10k +

if u want to get rid of nasolobial folds just get fillers for them