Injecting Test solves anxiety

D

Deleted member 27472

Myron Gaines Follower
I just had a random flash back to when I was 17 and was going to a new gym for the first time. The front desk worker was a young attractive female and my friend was with me too. I literally couldn’t speak to her , my voice was cracking and very quiet and I was so embarrassed. They were both laughing lmfao

Ever since using steroids in the past year I am much much more confident and this could litteraly never happen to me, it’s so weird to look back at how I was and how our hormones effect how heavily we act.

TLDR: Test E cures social anxiety and depression

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and 5.5psl
is it worth it even with the side effects ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
is it worth it even with the side effects ?
What side effects are you worried about?

Hairloss is a meme on test if you use fin. I had a very bad hairline before Test and it has improved heaps while being on steroids, multiple guys on here have seen my before and after and can vouch

Pinning everyday rather than twice a week can control estrogen levels in most people. I can run 750mg test without a AI.

The only sides for me can be bloodwork, even then after blasting 500 test my bloodwork was 99% perfect lol

Test only is key, other compounds can be very bad for health and hair to a much larger degree

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, 5.5psl and mfk
What side effects are you worried about?

Hairloss is a meme on test if you use fin. I had a very bad hairline before Test and it has improved heaps while being on steroids, multiple guys on here have seen my before and after and can vouch

Pinning everyday rather than twice a week can control estrogen levels in most people. I can run 750mg test without a AI.

The only sides for me can be bloodwork, even then after blasting 500 test my bloodwork was 99% perfect lol

Test only is key, other compounds can be very bad for health and hair to a much larger degree
How old are you and are you concerned about testicle atrophy?

How old are you and are you concerned about testicle atrophy?
19. I haven’t encountered this problem. And it can be very easily solved with HCG

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Not fapping and not drinking alcohol eliminated my anxiety

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
Any acne?
My first cycle I had a little bit on my rear delts but I used benzoyl perosixde wash for a month and it never came back, I was also only pinning 3x a week when this happened, when I started pinning everyday I noticed my skin was much better due to less fluctuation of E2 . I recommend using tret for your face too

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
My first cycle I had a little bit on my rear delts but I used benzoyl perosixde wash for a month and it never came back, I was also only pinning 3x a week when this happened, when I started pinning everyday I noticed my skin was much better due to less fluctuation of E2 . I recommend using tret for your face too
How much do test do you pin daily?

How much do test do you pin daily?
I’m on like 700mg atm so I pin 100mg a day which is 0.25ml. Another good thing about pinning everyday is you can use small insulin needles cause it’s such a low volume of oil to pin so it’s less painful

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Danish_Retard
Ever since using steroids in the past year I am much much more confident.

This can only be true if you only took steroids and didn't start working out.

Your gains in your body plays a huge role as well.

It's more likely you are more happy with your body than the testosterone itself.

I

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 27472
This can only be true if you only took steroids and didn't start working out.

Your gains in your body plays a huge role as well.

It's more likely you are more happy with your body than the testosterone itself.

I
I’d say both for sure. I am just naturally way different now

• +1
I need to get on steroids asap

But if I am to get jaw surgery I'd lose all my gains

It's brutal having to wait

• So Sad
I need to get on steroids asap

But if I am to get jaw surgery I'd lose all my gains

It's brutal having to wait
How old are you? When are you having your surgery?

I know you shouldn’t use roids when getting surgery but what’s the actual issue with it? I dont know anything about surgery’s

• +1
How old are you? When are you having your surgery?

I know you shouldn’t use roids when getting surgery but what’s the actual issue with it? I dont know anything about surgery’s
Om 19

If it happens it'll be within a year. The problem is you're forced to become sedentary for 2-3 months and for some weeks you can only get calories through a straw.

So naturally you lose so much of your muscle, so I wouldn't sacrifice health just to lose it all in a year anyway. But after that I'll definitely get on test.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, HerpDerpson and Deleted member 27472
I dunno, man. I have no test and I don't suffer from anxiety. Of course, everyone is different, but there maust be more to it.
If it happens it'll be within a year. The problem is you're forced to become sedentary for 2-3 months and for some weeks you can only get calories through a straw.
Okay, but the problem isn't just the straw, it's that they'll gonna feed you some prison food like bolied grain slime. You can suck on raw eggs, unpasteurized milk/kefir, self-squeezed fresh juice. You can also put a cube of unpasteurized butter in your mouth, it'll melt and part of it will get absorbed directly in the mouth. You should preserve much more of your weight that way.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Om 19

So naturally you lose so much of your muscle, so I wouldn't sacrifice health just to lose it all in a year anyway. But after that I'll definitely get on test.
Fuck bro that's depressing
I am planning for genio and rhino are these 2 surgeries brutal and have long recovery that I can't eat food for 2 months ?
I suppose thats the case with bimax

• +1
Om 19

Also there is no need to worry about losing muscle in 2 months
You will be able to get them back real quick coz of muscle memory ..

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 27472
19. I haven’t encountered this problem. And it can be very easily solved with HCG
hcg is not a magic potion, is loses effectiveness and you will be stuck on the shit for life if you get off test. Drop this crap and use test boosting supps which are very androgenic.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
TAKE T

• Love it
I just had a random flash back to when I was 17 and was going to a new gym for the first time. The front desk worker was a young attractive female and my friend was with me too. I literally couldn’t speak to her , my voice was cracking and very quiet and I was so embarrassed. They were both laughing lmfao

Ever since using steroids in the past year I am much much more confident and this could litteraly never happen to me, it’s so weird to look back at how I was and how our hormones effect how heavily we act.

TLDR: Test E cures social anxiety and depression
Looking forward to this 👺

Already placebo'd myself into being a high T warlord even though I've taken 70mgs total

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back