Injecting test was the best thing ive ever done in my life

dbva

dbva

learning guitar
Injecting testosterone made every aspect of my life better, cured my depression, made me bigger, made me happier, made me ecstatic to be alive, made me stop caring about what women think and made me thrive in any sort of enviroment

Ive literally never felt better in my life, never had more energy and never been more pleased with my life than this past year

If youre thinking about injecting testosterone, do it pussy

• +1
Reactions: tristanbongo, SteveRogers, Cutecel2001 and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, halloweed and User28823
Injecting testosterone made every aspect of my life better, cured my depression, made me bigger, made me happier, made me ecstatic to be alive, made me stop caring about what women think and made me thrive in any sort of enviroment

Ive literally never felt better in my life, never had more energy and never been more pleased with my life than this past year

Might do a test + mast cycle in autumn or winter

That’s how you should naturally feel btw

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, PolishBateman, Timmy and 1 other person
Good for you little nigger goon :feelskek:
im still weak as fuck tho,i went to the gym one time last weak to see where i stand and i failed 130 pounds on bench,i guess test doesnt mean strenth

• Hmm...
Reactions: halloweed
can someone explain how is this any different from some dude who took tongkat ali zinc vitd3 and other supplements which doubled his test level to like 1500+?

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and mvp2v1

did your balls shrink yet

• JFL
Reactions: PolishBateman
would you say natty untrained for 20 years old thats top 5 percentile?
It doesn't matter what percentile your test levels are if you're small and weak as fuck. Go hit the gym and eat food before acting like you're superior to anybody else

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
As rich piana once said, small balls make your dick look bigger

And no, not visually smaller atleast
dick got bigger? face changes? voice Changes? how long have you been on it

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Did you notice a decrease in positive effects after the first 1-3 months?
Any heart problems? Arrythmias or fast beats?
Whats your dosage?

Mirin bro but arent u concerned about lt effects

Did you notice a decrease in positive effects after the first 1-3 months?
Any heart problems? Arrythmias or fast beats?
Whats your dosage?
nothing heart related, gains were steady smooth aswell, i was on 100mg but 250mg now then ill stop after a bit

dick got bigger? face changes? voice Changes? how long have you been on it
didnt keep track of any of those things :ROFLMAO:

i guess if they did happen it was only minimal, been on 100mg for quite a while but now im on 250mg and then after a month or two ill stop

can someone explain how is this any different from some dude who took tongkat ali zinc vitd3 and other supplements which doubled his test level to like 1500+?
too inconsistent to be viable imo, also more expensive and more time consuming, plus youre not entirely sure if thats cope or gonna work

He was probably deficient in zinc levels and vit d, or never got enough through his diet.

Natural test boosters like tongkat ali are cope, as it isn’t increasing your test in the way injecting T would. Your body is literally reacting to getting poisoned when you take supplements like that, whereas testosterone is just testosterone. It’s naturally found in your body, so I’d much rather inject T than use test boosters.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and PolishBateman
nigga untrained tf? training lowers t retard
ik that i meant like natty no lifting,if you lift the day before a blood test i think it frauds test bc it spikes all hormones for a while after

ik that i meant like natty no lifting,if you lift the day before a blood test i think it frauds test
and you probably have a tumour that gives u high test, u said ur weak so u dont have real high test, its just a tumour, get tested for tumour

He was probably deficient in zinc levels and vit d, or never got enough through his diet.

Natural test boosters like tongkat ali are cope, as it isn’t increasing your test in the way injecting T would. Your body is literally reacting to getting poisoned when you take supplements like that, whereas testosterone is just testosterone. It’s naturally found in your body, so I’d much rather inject T than use test boosters.
@PolishBateman whats funny

• JFL
Reactions: PolishBateman
and you probably have a tumour that gives u high test, u said ur weak so u dont have real high test, its just a tumour, get tested for tumour
the only common tumour that spikes hormones is a pituitary gland tumor that spikes prolactin,my prolactin is in normal range,1100 is only like 200 above whats considered high

no the tumour makes test look high when its actually low, you have that. low test but tumor makes it look high on blood test.
considering how many 20 year olds who have 800 ng with the worst lifestyl,obviously if i do nothing to lower it i will have high test,0 chance i got a tumour lol

considering how many 20 year olds who have 800 ng with the worst lifestyl,obviously if i do nothing to lower it i will have high test,0 chance i got a tumour lol
800 ngdl is genetic, it may be normal, just good genes
but 1.1k is tumor, not good genes

bro just get checked for a tumor so u dont regret it later in ur life

800 ngdl is genetic, it may be normal, just good genes
but 1.1k is tumor, not good genes

bro just get checked for a tumor so u dont regret it later in ur life
but it raised by 200 in the space of 6 monts after fixing my healh and stop lifting etc. is that still suspicious? is the main reason why you think it could be tumour bc i am very weak despite high test is that like a symtom?

but it raised by 200 in the space of 6 monts after fixing my healh and stop lifting etc. is that still suspicious? is the main reason why you think it could be tumour bc i am very weak despite high test is that like a symtom?
go to hospital, receptionist, say i have unusual high test and yet not high test symptopms and say i wanna get checked for tumour

• +1
Reactions: ramirezfanboy