Injured during sex- help

D

deepfuckingvalue

Bronze
Boys,
For context- Hooked up with a girl on Sunday. Multiple rounds. I’m at a low level of physical fitness (not fat though) just quite unfit compared to my baseline levels.

Currently experiencing quite a bit of pain in my inner groin/quads. Anyone else experienced this? It’s been two days and the pain isn’t getting better. Feel like a (British cigarette) to be hurting as a man after sex but it’s crazy.

Please suggest fixes and do not laugh at my expense

-a sore DFV

@Clavicular , you slay plenty, has this ever occurred?

@WishIwasChico another top slayer on this forum. Help!

You didn't tag me. I'm a giga slayer and I know the solve to this, however, I won't tell you.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed, aleksander and deepfuckingvalue
You didn't tag me. I'm a giga slayer and I know the solve to this, however, I won't tell you.
Being the slayer you are, I knew you’d naturally find my thread and feel compelled to help me! Please share your knowledge bhai

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Boys,
For context- Hooked up with a girl on Sunday. Multiple rounds. I’m at a low level of physical fitness (not fat though) just quite unfit compared to my baseline levels.

Currently experiencing quite a bit of pain in my inner groin/quads. Anyone else experienced this? It’s been two days and the pain isn’t getting better. Feel like a (British cigarette) to be hurting as a man after sex but it’s crazy.

Please suggest fixes and do not laugh at my expense

-a sore DFV
You prob had prolonged sex due to poor stimuli, not a bad thing you just are sore

Assuming you did a combination of doggystyle and missonary which can be tough on those

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel, TechnoBoss and deepfuckingvalue
stopped reading at "hooked up with a girl"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DavidLaidMaxxing, silencio, ascension and 1 other person
You prob had prolonged sex due to poor stimuli, not a bad thing you just are sore

Assuming you did a combination of doggystyle and missonary which can be tough on those
You’ve diagnosed the boy like a doctor. You’re perfectly correct. How long do you think it’ll last? Been trying to stretch out.

Made the mistake of gooning the previous evening which made me last forever, on the plus side, she came twice.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
You’ve diagnosed the boy like a doctor. You’re perfectly correct. How long do you think it’ll last? Been trying to stretch out.

Made the mistake of gooning the previous evening which made me last forever, on the plus side, she came twice.
Jfl i only was able to perfectly diagnose cuz its happened to me before

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Sprinkles and <6PSLcel
Kys faggot fakcel

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
brag more nigga

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clavicular and deepfuckingvalue

Users who are viewing this thread