Inkwell gets bullied by family cause of height

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
If your family treats you like that...what do expect from coworkers,friends,strangers..

20230822 234353

5'2" | 157.48 cm :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
@Artemis

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Sprinkles, \/orman and 5 others
If your family treats you like that...what do expect from coworkers,friends,strangers..

View attachment 2395333
5'2" | 157.48 cm :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
@Artemis

Muh "Face > height" when ONLY HEIGHT is a true death sentence...

Literally an experiment shows how even BILLIONS cannot offset being a 4'11 midget :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, \/orman, Roquefort and 3 others

Literally an experiment shows how even BILLIONS cannot offset being a 4'11 midget :fuk:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, \/orman, VladimirtheGreat and 2 others

face can be a true death sentence too, like blackops2cel type face. id rather face my current face and be 5'4 than have blackops2cel face and same height as now

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
face can be a true death sentence too, like blackops2cel type face. id rather face my current face and be 5'4 than have blackops2cel face and same height as now
Nope, HIS face is NOT a death sentence. This is simply false. Ugly guys have girlfriends all the time IF they are tall.

Visa versa NEVER works. I literally know ethnic chads who cannot find anyone, because they are 5'6 or sth in Finland. Presumably they are ethnic ofc, racepill is brutal. But only height can counteract the race-pill. You need to be giant for women not to pay attention what color you are.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton and pentamogged9000
Actually no tbh
5'4 is literally joke tier not only for girls but your life in general in almost every aspect is fucked. Nobody is going to take you seriously , your stand with or against something doesn't mean shit
If it was 5'7 then it was debatable but 5'4 nahh

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Artemis and zura
Blackops2cel has a girlfriend, subhuman midgets die from suicide. Height copers talking about muh face when its all height is just clownfiesta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Artemis
Actually no tbh
5'4 is literally joke tier not only for girls but your life in general in almost every aspect is fucked. Nobody is going to take you seriously , your stand with or against something doesn't mean shit
If it was 5'7 then it was debatable but 5'4 nahh
i would go to cambodia or some shit then id be normal height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Mewton, Artemis and 1 other person