Inner corners of eyebrows dropping more and more

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Does anyone have the same issue? The older and leaner I get the more my eyebrows drop - but only the inner sides close to my nose.
Sometimes when my eyes become more sunken (from overall fat loss or alcohol/coffee) and also after waking up it's even worse. It makes my brows way too positive-tilted, almost like a 'V' with a gap in between. I don't want Vegeta-brows.

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Depressed Twink and Deleted member 2581
Severely constipated

• So Sad
Reactions: Bewusst
Does anyone have the same issue? The older and leaner I get the more my eyebrows drop - but only the inner sides close to my nose.
Sometimes when my eyes become more sunken (from overall fat loss or alcohol/coffee) and also after waking up it's even worse. It makes my brows way too positive-tilted, almost like a 'V' with a gap in between. I don't want Vegeta-brows.
you can change the shape of your eyebrows with a combination of plucking and castor oil (or minoxidil)

you can change the shape of your eyebrows with a combination of plucking and castor oil (or minoxidil)
Already at it (no plucking though) but it doesn't work that fast. My brows are still too thin in the crucial areas to remove anything.

eyebrow transplant and blepharoplasty (to remove saggy skin) are your last resorts

How the fuck can you even see this shit

I mean notice it.Are you analyzing your face for hours?
I notice a lot since being blackpilled. And I notice even more the more (self-)aware I get. That's why my name is 'Bewusst'.