"Innocent, pure girl" facade

W

whotthehell

Iron
What does it mean when a girl puts this wholesome, innocent vibes on her, when she's with you and act like she only had 2bfs one was toxic, she couldn't leave, shit of that type, she's looking for that one, that true love, as she frames that, what could that mean, I know they are pathological liars, but tell me, why would she put that facade towards me, blackpill me

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Also she said she sleeps with her dog, I couldn't resist but smirk and look away, and when I catched her eyes again, she smiled too like jfl, was that a brutal dogpill in action

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Women are manipulative whores
Fuck I just wanted to hit but she mesmerized me away from this, we only kissed and held hands but maybe I should've escalate the bitch to the limits

She wants to look desirable so she's toying with you until chad(s) comes around

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell
Also her pupils were dilated as fuck like she was on drugs we talked about body language and I said it means she likes what she sees, or is on drugs but she said to me before that she never did and doesnt plan to, she really wanted to appear so innocent and good girl it almost made me ick to escalate things sexually