Inquiry into Masseter Growth

M

maximizer24

Iron
Have any of you experienced notable improvements in masseter size using jaw exercisers or chewing gum? If so, which ones and what were your results?
How much time do you allocate daily to exercises targeting the masseters?
Do you believe achieving masseter growth requires a surplus in caloric intake, similar to other muscle groups?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Have any of you experienced notable improvements in masseter size using jaw exercisers or chewing gum? If so, which ones and what were your results?
How much time do you allocate daily to exercises targeting the masseters?
Do you believe achieving masseter growth requires a surplus in caloric intake, similar to other muscle groups?
That's useless, and it's pure cope

Zyzz: Come At Me Bro on Make a GIF
keep mirin

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: maximizer24 and xegigi
yes, the masseters grow similarly to other muscles. caloric intake would be beneficial but not necessary. an hour of chewing hard gum every day while you do other stuff should be more than for consistent gains

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer, maximizer24 and Retro_
yes, the masseters grow similarly to other muscles. caloric intake would be beneficial but not necessary. an hour of chewing hard gum every day while you do other stuff should be more than for consistent gains
With that the only thing you will achieve is to have bruxism lol

Josh McGregor : r/trueratecelebrities
bro he really thinks he'll look like that from chewing gum. :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: xegigi

1 hour of chewing a day won't give you bruxism and i never said anything about chewing ascending you to chad. why don't you just fuck off back to offtopic GrAYcel and let the people actually trying to looksmax, looksmax?

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer, cadee, diegoesparza_sw and 2 others

nah, ofc not, but i’ve seem some noticeable changes on some people, that’s why i was asking.
Gum most of the time doesn’t change shit and its mostly marketing to gum brands, but as i said previously

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
nah, ofc not, but i’ve seem some noticeable changes on some people, that’s why i was asking.
Gum most of the time doesn’t change shit and its mostly marketing to gum brands, but as i said previously
Although chewing gum can help stimulate jaw muscles, it cannot create a larger and squarer jawline, giving the person a more chiseled look. Plenty of theories cite that chewing gum regularly gives you a firm and chiseled jawline, but all of them lack authentic scientific research to support their credibility.

• +1
Reactions: maximizer24
1 hour of chewing a day won't give you bruxism and i never said anything about chewing ascending you to chad. why don't you just fuck off back to offtopic GrAYcel and let the people actually trying to looksmax, looksmax?
newgen

Steam Community :: :: Zyzz<3*1989-2011
keep mirin

Although chewing gum can help stimulate jaw muscles, it cannot create a larger and squarer jawline, giving the person a more chiseled look. Plenty of theories cite that chewing gum regularly gives you a firm and chiseled jawline, but all of them lack authentic scientific research to support their credibility.
It works even for women, just look up masseter botox.
IMG 1170

masseters ascended my front but my side is still subhuman . definitely do masseter hypertrophy but u still need jaw surgery to ascend

• +1
Reactions: maximizer24