Insane 9 weeks trenbolone enanthate transformation (not me) Trenbolone best drug for body recomposition

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
051E6820 A0BD 421D 993B 9605A11B8258

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 71172 and 6 others
Best drug to gain muscle while loosing fat. Just need 200-300mg a week tren avetateor enanthate and too eat in a slight caloric deficit witj high protein amd training daily

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
@asdvek @Typhon @socialcel @WishIwasChico @atlantean

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, atlantean and WishIwasChico
these pics make me want to hop on tren even tho that shit is for niggers

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Holy fuck is that even 9 weeks, this guy probably has a gym history too you cant build shoulders like that in 9 weeks. Muscle memory ig.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Height & weight?
Idk, this was from a guy in uk muscle forum he said he get this results with 300mg tren e 9 weeks

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Holy fuck is that even 9 weeks, this guy probably has a gym history too you cant build shoulders like that in 9 weeks. Muscle memory ig.
He already had a good amount of muscle he was just 20+% body fat. But he lost a ton of fat and gained even more muscle

@Autismcel

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Idk, this was from a guy in uk muscle forum he said he get this results with 300mg tren e 9 weeks
Prob lying or just muscle memory, 10 years of natty progress in 2 months jfl, not even possible with tren

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Prob lying or just muscle memory, 10 years of natty progress in 2 months jfl, not even possible with tren
I dont think he is lying, he had good mass before just got leaner and like 6-8kgs of extra muscle

• +1
I dont think he is lying, he had good mass before just got leaner and like 6-8kgs of extra muscle
I mean lying as in the timespan but yeah had muscle mass already

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I mean lying as in the timespan but yeah had muscle mass already
Tren and deca are so similar, there is a guy in my gym that uses tren, he is my same height but lean af anf way more muscular then me and he is always with rpid rage and shit.
Also do you thinkmy bones can grow if i use tren at 20 years old?

• +1
Tren and deca are so similar, there is a guy in my gym that uses tren, he is my same height but lean af anf way more muscular then me and he is always with rpid rage and shit.
Also do you thinkmy bones can grow if i use tren at 20 years old?
Depends on the duration you'll use it for and dosage. Acetate is stronger than enanthate. And what bone are u talking about? Clavicle? If clavicle, you can just use a dht derivative.

tren is insane tbh

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Depends on the duration you'll use it for and dosage. Acetate is stronger than enanthate. And what bone are u talking about? Clavicle? If clavicle, you can just use a dht derivative.
400mg weekly for facial bone mass, my browridge and eye area already ascended hard with roids i have way bigger brow and also my zygos grew. But maybe tren will make my bones even bigger bcs biologically i am still a teenager finishing puberty

400mg weekly for facial bone mass, my browridge and eye area already ascended hard with roids i have way bigger brow and also my zygos grew. But maybe tren will make my bones even bigger bcs biologically i am still a teenager finishing puberty
i mean first of all you will need to take like 5 tablets just to protect ur liver only and detoxify it. how long will u use it for
tren is insane tbh
yep, use it

i mean first of all you will need to take like 5 tablets just to protect ur liver only and detoxify it. how long will u use it for

yep, use it
Planning on doing tren anadrol test after my deca test cycle. Maybe i will do trt or test with a dht for 2-3 months 0 orals in order to detoxify my body for the heavy cycle

yep, use it
Also when i said in this forum that my browridge and zygoa grew nobody believes me even tho people irl told me this

• +1
Planning on doing tren anadrol test after my deca test cycle. Maybe i will do trt or test with a dht for 2-3 months 0 orals in order to detoxify my body for the heavy cycle
anadrol is a huge looksmin tbh but i thought about doing it or masteron for clavicle.
no point for me im not trying to become a mass monster
it makes you lean shredded ripped and huge i even have homemade version of tren but im suspicious about it being fake

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
anadrol is a huge looksmin tbh but i thought about doing it or masteron for clavicle.

it makes you lean shredded ripped and huge i even have homemade version of tren but im suspicious about it being fake
Anadrol made my hait shed but i got so much more body hair after it just 2 weeks on it. And yes anadrol will make you a bloatlord buy gains and strenght are unreal.cant imagine it with trenbole in addition like if you dont become ifbbpro with such stack u just dont have the genes for muscle building

Anadrol made my hait shed but i got so much more body hair after it just 2 weeks on it. And yes anadrol will make you a bloatlord buy gains and strenght are unreal.cant imagine it with trenbole in addition like if you dont become ifbbpro with such stack u just dont have the genes for muscle building
u just dont have the genes for muscle building is a cope thing. on a tren + anadrol cycle %100 of people will build an insane amount of mass no matter their genes. they're two very strong compounds. ppl watch the vids of people doing a basic 250 test cycle and they get minimal results and they're like "ohh everything is genetics steroids dont do shit"

but you cant just judge a test transformation. %100 OF PEOPLE EVERYONE will react GOOD to anadrol or tren. everyone. i hate when people compare tren or anadrol to any other steroid. nobody gets "no results" from it. thats how strong it is. but yep the side effects are strong too.

• +1
mogger for peak aesthetics and getting that fitness influencer look tbh but i only want sth like patrick bateman physique, i have good genetics and im making insane gains on just test + anavar with no sides no point adding another compound

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and asdvek
mogger for peak aesthetics and getting that fitness influencer look tbh but i only want sth like patrick bateman physique, i have good genetics and im making insane gains on just test + anavar with no sides no point adding another compound
is that u in ur avi bro? ur gonial angle too high by 5 degrees.

anyways.

how are ur muscle insertions

• JFL
Reactions: atlantean and ConfusedBolivian
Mirin iq

• +1
he said he gets 0 sides from roids. wish i was like that too. i did primo and got hair loss. im nw1 now tho
If you do tren u will loose ir shit then lol, only roid that fucked my hair was anadrol

If you do tren u will loose ir shit then lol, only roid that fucked my hair was anadrol
no but anavar is a dht derivative and he didnt get hair loss from it so has good hair genes, no dht receptors in scalp.

tren didnt fuck up my hair and i didnt get any benefits from it and im aware i didnt do it long enough but legit nothing, im suspicious about it being fake. ill do test + anavar hope i dont get hair loss this time if i do im ready to tackle it

is that u in ur avi bro? ur gonial angle too high by 5 degrees.

anyways.

how are ur muscle insertions
jfl over for my gonial angle

and theyre standard insertions all over all peak aesthetic with broad shoulders, cant really see them properly rn tho bloat is brutal havent dialled in my e2 yet

jfl over for my gonial angle

and theyre standard insertions all over all peak aesthetic with broad shoulders, cant really see them properly rn tho bloat is brutal havent dialled in my e2 yet
standard insertion is full chest, no bicep gap etc idk what u mean with that. but yep

• +1
Just take tren bro

he said he gets 0 sides from roids. wish i was like that too. i did primo and got hair loss. im nw1 now tho
brutal, i analysed my genes from an old 23andme test before hopping on to see if i was susceptible to balding and had no markers for hair loss, dont think id have hopped on gear if there was even the remote chance of me balding, wouldnt be worth it

• +1
brutal, i analysed my genes from an old 23andme test before hopping on to see if i was susceptible to balding and had no markers for hair loss, dont think id have hopped on gear if there was even the remote chance of me balding, wouldnt be worth it
i mean, hair loss from roids isnt always nw6+ it can be nw1 nw2 too which is easily hid by hairstyle

• +1
i mean, hair loss from roids isnt always nw6+ it can be nw1 nw2 too which is easily hid by hairstyle
over if u go nw6 from one cycle tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and asdvek
Yo will you ever have kids? Have u ever got ur sperm count checked? Doing a shit ton of steroids for long can make u infertile or mess up your kids and they will be low t soy feminine cucks

Yo will you ever have kids? Have u ever got ur sperm count checked? Doing a shit ton of steroids for long can make u infertile or mess up your kids and they will be low t soy feminine cucks
No kids

• +1
Shit, If I was like that I would definitely blast 500mg testosterone for life without PCT.
That is what i would do, i am on a mild cycle now i am considering buying trenbolone

• +1
did your face change? or any bones on your body

That is what i would do, i am on a mild cycle now i am considering buying trenbolone
yeahh man after i make some kids im defo getting on trt no matter what. if i was born infertile i would start blasting test with no pct at the age of 15. but im grateful i wasnt born infertile.

Last edited:
  • +1
did your face change? or any bones on your body
Yes, browridge and zygos got more dense, thicker and bigger.
Also body hair i have alot more body hair, voice is deeper etc.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5