• Woah
Reactions: pig_face, Mewton, Deleted member 23558 and 8 others
First went From currycel to currycel
Second went From ricecel to ricecel
And third from goat fucker to goat fucker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, Deleted member 22627, Mewton and 6 others
maybe im coping but they actually do look a lot better,especially second guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, czwarty, Deleted member 23558 and 7 others

cope,they each actually went up at least 1 psl

• +1
Reactions: czwarty, Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 25534

i think the first one can actually pull something, the others two eh

Normies were always right

Muh “No haircut for your bones 🤓

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, ConfusedBolivian, Bushman and 3 others
Normies were always right

Muh “No haircut for your bones 🤓
0 matches on tinder

Screenshot 2023 07 28 at 01 44 46 Insane ascension according to normies

99+ matches on tinder

Screenshot 2023 07 28 at 01 44 58 Insane ascension according to normies

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, ConfusedBolivian, Bushman and 3 others
From nerds to fags

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
*0 matches on tinder to 6 matches on tinder

@Blackgymmax thoughts?
asking @Blackgymmax for thoughts when he calls indian male supermodels trucel in Canada

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and Looks234
I love when people smuggle in little blackpills into their bluepill. The first guy has a great palate and good teeth, so they have him turn his head down and shut his mouth in the before. But, when they want to show ascension in the after, then he's smililng the whole time. The second guy is obviously a gymcel with a big frame, so they cover up his body in the before and turn him to the side so you can't see his frame. Then, in the after, he's in a tank top turned towards the camera so you can see his broad frame. Last guy has good forward growth, but no width to his face. So in the before he's looking at the camera straight on to hide his forward growth. In the after, he's turning his head to the side all the time to show the forward growth. Lol at all the blackpills.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Bushman and khvirgin
asking @Blackgymmax for thoughts when he calls indian male supermodels trucel in Canada
Basement dwelling retard. It's like when I show the evidence in your face you pretend it doesn't exist

I love when people smuggle in little blackpills into their bluepill. The first guy has a great palate and good teeth, so they have him turn his head down and shut his mouth in the before. But, when they want to show ascension in the after, then he's smililng the whole time. The second guy is obviously a gymcel with a big frame, so they cover up his body in the before and turn him to the side so you can't see his frame. Then, in the after, he's in a tank top turned towards the camera so you can see his broad frame. Last guy has good forward growth, but no width to his face. So in the before he's looking at the camera straight on to hide his forward growth. In the after, he's turning his head to the side all the time to show the forward growth. Lol at all the blackpills.
well yeah, they also give them the bowlcut (most of them didn't go around with that haircut) and make them look on the ground depressed like incels, then after the cut they act cocky because as everyone knows JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO is law

Basement dwelling retard. It's like when I show the evidence in your face you pretend it doesn't exist
why are you always mad

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Bushman and PointOfNoReturn
They’re right
these fags in the video have already put in more effort than the majority of users here by going to a barber

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and comingtothisJFL
well yeah, they also give them the bowlcut (most of them didn't go around with that haircut) and make them look on the ground depressed like incels, then after the cut they act cocky because as everyone knows JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO is law

why are you always mad
I'm not mad. You came raging at me

first guy was running just use your glasses like a grandma and look down and sad game

• +1
Reactions: fuse