insane brother mog ( guess which one girls are simping for)

playboicarti

playboicarti

algerian mogger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JL~, fauxfox, mazzi and 6 others
how can he cope :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Hueless, fauxfox and 6 others
Genetic recombination pill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Thinking_Machine, aBetterMii and 6 others
If my brother slays and i sont i will not fell jelous cuz selfish gene theory

If my brother slays and i sont i will not fell jelous cuz selfish gene theory
what is selfish gene theory

• JFL
Reactions: Merćer
bro this is so sad

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, playboicarti and subhuman incel
so cringe the guy in the striped shirt posted this to hype himself up

just checked the comments, only old women are hyping him up. no way prime girls would thirst for him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Truecel14, Hueless and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and subhuman incel
Her lookmatch roped already

• +1
Reactions: datboijj

just checked the comments, only old women are hyping him up. no way prime girls would thirst for him
yeah i'm sure they all love that tiny kpop twink on the left instead 😷

• +1
Reactions: playboicarti

keep coping :lul: all the girls hyping him are jbs and prolly thousands of them in his dms as we speak

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
fuck me tiktok is cringe

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and the BULL
imagine having kids and possibly having siblings with gigantic looks difference. You are responsible for the living hell that the uglier sibling will endure every single day of their life

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, ShowerMaxxing, Truecel14 and 4 others
imagine having kids and possibly having siblings with gigantic looks difference. You are responsible for the living hell that the uglier sibling will endure every single day of their life
genetics are a bitch, thats why i am planning on having only one son

Mirin his ascension (y)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and traveler
tiktok is fucking cancer

I clicked expected women virtue signaling for the first one and i wasn't let down

jfl not insane at all, he’s like 5 psl max

Its the same shit with my brothers I facially mog them by like 1.5-2 points and am multiple shades lighter. Only thing they have over me is 2" height.

what is selfish gene theory
people help their love ones /relatives to surive and feel good about it because they have identical genetic makeup as us hence their genetic survival is kind of our genetic material propogating in the future

Didn't you experience this somewhat with your brother when you were both younger?

insane, his brother have a chance too to glow up
man it just looks like his brother started to hit the gym get rid of glasses, skinmaxx and better hair
like his neck grew a bigger too but his face looks the same
you can tell form his college pics just extremely skinny and small neck before plus glasses and hair failo

his brothers face on the otherhand is like giga recessed

Didn't you experience this somewhat with your brother when you were both younger?
yeah that's a big part of my childhood.

He's younger, taller, green eyes (i have dark brown.) Girls would befriend me just to ask me to hook them up with him. At parties we went to together girls would start talking to me only to then ask who I came with. He was prom king in HS. We walked into a Hollister Clothing store and the manager offered him a modeling job on the spot.

He was literally the meme of waking up and throwing on the nearest shit and walking outside and got pussy. He never put any effort into looks and was effortlessly gl. Never watched his diet and stayed lean 6 pack naturally.

It sounds like I am making this one up, but on the phone I overheard my mom refer to him as the "good looking brother" when she was talking to some other woman on the phone.

But I never resented him for it or hated him, he is genuinely a great guy so I couldn't. In fact I didn't quite even fully realize the reason he was so much better with girls than me. It took after childhood to fully analyze and understand it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, MCIII, playboicarti and 1 other person