5.5psl

GOODBYE

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: flippasav, Suimaxxer, LooksmaxxHopeful and 11 others
holy shit i need that

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer, Av0nr, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others
So you can change your eyebrow shape and how close they are to the eyes ?

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer and Gaygymmaxx
Jesus fuck, great find bro. Doesn’t say in the caption but surely she’s had some upper eye filler/fat grafting too?

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer, LooksmaxxHopeful and 5.5psl
asians want white looking eyes and whites want asian looking eyes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers, Suimaxxer, stpzkmpfwg and 4 others
High UEE = high trust

High trust = more attractive to women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, subhuman incel, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Nice, Can't see full face but the ICD / IPD looks a bit shit.

Cat eyes surgery strike again

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 27472 and huaus
it's not permanent, ~ after 3 years it leaves
? Lower eyelid retraction, infra-orbital implants, and canthoplasty are permanent. Natural aging will counter-balance the result eventually though.

EDIT: I think she did a face lift.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 24789
? Lower eyelid retraction, infra-orbital implants, and canthoplasty are permanent. Natural aging will counter-balance the result eventually though.
What truly sets this surgery apart is the remarkable eyebrow lift it offers. However, it is important to note that due to the altered positioning of the eyebrows, the brain's memory will strive to restore the skin to its original state. It's worth mentioning that the procedure is quite costly, and one should also consider that it results in the formation of a scar.

so its a no for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and Sanguinius
What truly sets this surgery apart is the remarkable eyebrow lift it offers. However, it is important to note that due to the altered positioning of the eyebrows, the brain's memory will strive to restore the skin to its original state. It's worth mentioning that the procedure is quite costly, and one should also consider that it results in the formation of a scar.

so its a no for me
What alternative procedures should she opt for instead to get a result similar to the after?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
What alternative procedures should she opt for instead to get a result similar to the after?
Canthoplasty + remove excess upper skin should be the maximum

But for a man no UEE/very light UEE is better

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Canthoplasty + remove excess upper skin should be the maximum

But for a man no UEE/very light UEE is better
And which would be the best approach to reducing UEE for men in your opinion?

And which would be the best approach to reducing UEE for men in your opinion?
Fatgraft

• +1
Makeup and angle transformation

Thoughts @EasyMan875 ?
"Our professors would be horrified if we grafted a large piece of tissue with no blood supply onto an area without enough blood supply to support it."

• +1
"Our professors would be horrified if we grafted a large piece of tissue with no blood supply onto an area without enough blood supply to support it."
This is not an inherent criticism of fat grafting, more a criticism of malpractice i.e you can only fill according to what blood supply is available. Realself has 83% worth it rating for facial fat grafting, slightly less than genio at 86% which is often considered a safe and straightforward procedure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 8758
This is not an inherent criticism of fat grafting, more a criticism of malpractice i.e you can only fill according to what blood supply is available. Realself has 83% worth it rating for facial fat grafting, slightly less than genio at 86% which is often considered a safe and straightforward procedure
most doctors on realself recommend against it. people shouldn’t risk botching themselves, or going thru procedures that age badly.

fat grafting sounds like a nightmare after a few years, there’s so many botches after some time on realself, look it up real self

• +1
They are doing anti aging fat grafting which is WAY different from specific eye targeted fat grafting. For anti aging fat grafting is obviously gonna work most of the time.

The surgeon (and surgeons I’ve talked to) all say under eye fat grafting is too hard to predict. If you get good results, great they’ll last for years. If it fucks up because of the uncontrollable nature of vascularity it’s actually over. There is no good way to remove it precisely.

They are doing anti aging fat grafting which is WAY different from specific eye targeted fat grafting. For anti aging fat grafting is obviously gonna work most of the time.

The surgeon (and surgeons I’ve talked to) all say under eye fat grafting is too hard to predict. If you get good results, great they’ll last for years. If it fucks up because of the uncontrollable nature of vascularity it’s actually over. There is no good way to remove it precisely.
What’s the difference between anti aging fat grafting and periocular fat grafting? And can they not fix any lumps/bumps with blepharoplasty?

What’s the difference between anti aging fat grafting and periocular fat grafting? And can they not fix any lumps/bumps with blepharoplasty?
Not too sure on the details, was only told fat grafting gives suboptimal results.

On RealSelf reviews at least you can see a lot of them are just old people who had some improvement and are happy because they had an improvement at all. Not a good reference point for the pathological looksmaxxer

Not too sure on the details, was only told fat grafting gives suboptimal results.
I assume you’ve had a few consultations regarding improving your eye area? What other procedures are you considering if you’re against fat grafting?

this is a top tier transformation. im surprised she didnt get undereye filler or that she isnt using a filter, given the lack of wrinkles compared to the pre-op pic.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
That's actually always what i thought

There's a lot of makeup frauding going on there
The eyeliner distracts and makes it look like the distance from eyelashes to eyelid crease shortened

Plus the before pic is taken from a lower angle

• +1
Now I do eye pulling

Cat eyes are a hailo even for men

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers