Screenshot 20240610 235331 Gallery

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sny, MissLexotan6MG, ambi and 13 others
damn, mirin brah

• +1
Reactions: ambi, xyukeeee, Detective and 4 others
HEIGHT AND WEIGHT ?

Bad vibe. Does not look like its girthy and thick wrist but small and narrow framed proportions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, xyukeeee, mayo mogger and 1 other person
Insane dnr cuck nigger

Brutal hips, good change whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: caffeinemaxxed
what roids did u take bhai

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Any roids between 14-17?

Any roids between 14-17?
nothing serious i did some proviron at 16 and rn im doing test+dbol for 2 weeks already but i stopped w the dbol cuz i was destined to get gyno and i didnt really like it

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Mirin proportions

• Love it
nothing serious i did some proviron at 16 and rn im doing test+dbol for 2 weeks already but i stopped w the dbol cuz i was destined to get gyno and i didnt really like it
Proviron alone?

At least you admitted you're on drugs

• JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker and thereallegend
Roidcel or stay narrow

Last edited:
yeah proviron alone it doesnt rly suppress test i used it because i thought it could make me more masculine
Yeah it boosts free T and lowers Shgb but can up your bad cholesterol. Did you see any DHT type gains? Also does it mess with e
btw dbol itself isn’t giving you gyno, its stacking both compounds creating a surplus of it so test kinda has to convert more of itself to estrogen

Yeah it boosts free T and lowers Shgb but can up your bad cholesterol. Did you see any DHT type gains? Also does it mess with e2 and close plates at all?
i think i did but i dont have any evidence and no it wont close growth plates. it will keep them open if anything because it has anti estrogenic effects

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Yeah it boosts free T and lowers Shgb but can up your bad cholesterol. Did you see any DHT type gains? Also does it mess with e

btw dbol itself isn’t giving you gyno, its stacking both compounds creating a surplus of it so test kinda has to convert more of itself to estrogen
no its definitely dbol its way more estrogenic than test

i think i did but i dont have any evidence and no it wont close growth plates. it will keep them open if anything because it has anti estrogenic effects
Ight jewogle said it would stunt growth but no real source

i dont think it would
estrogen is the reason for closing growth plates so in theory proviron should keep you growing rather than stopping you and im pretty sure dht also has a correlation to growth

• +1
also bro forgot to mention proviron has anti estrogenic effects, not that strong but still does so as i said it would rather do the opposite

• +1
Allahuma barik nice ascension keep training

• +1
a good AI without many sides if you want somewhat DHT