• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: notmog98, psychomandible, ineonx and 2 others
"just workout upper chest, lats and shoulders" - @anon55555

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sodoku, BeanletMogger, ThugggButt and 3 others

Jfl at this frame beyond over 🤣

how can you be that much of a framecel? to be fair his delts look way undertrained, maybe thats why?

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
i havev more potantial than this guy.

i have more bideltthan this guy

i have less gyno

im better ithink

• JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
i havev more potantial than this guy.

i have more bideltthan this guy

i have less gyno

im better ithink
Lowest possible bar bro. Average person untrained looks better

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Funnyunenjoyer1, LuckyBeast and 2 others
He is pretty small but he used lighting and pump to appear bigger, and also when you're lean you look bigger on camera.

It's a teenager's physique, if he continued to train hard and build muscle, he would be much bigger in his late 20s and in his 30s. Just look at most fitness youtubers who are in their 30s, they are much bigger, because they've had time to build muscle. Nobody is going to be big at 18 without drugs.

It's a teenager's physique, if he continued to train hard and build muscle, he would be much bigger in his late 20s and in his 30s. Just look at most fitness youtubers who are in their 30s, they are much bigger, because they've had time to build muscle. Nobody is going to be big at 18 without drugs.
Nigga his like 20 and looks worse than a untrained 17 year old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sodoku, Funnyunenjoyer1, Saint Casanova and 1 other person
Just tell him to take a cold shower

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast
Nigga his like 20 and looks worse than a untrained 17 year old
That's only because your perception of a 17 year old is a guy who has top tier genetics and is on drugs. This guy is not, that's the difference. Look at the average 20 year old, that is a more accurate comparison.

That's only because your perception of a 17 year old is a guy who has top tier genetics and is on drugs. This guy is not, that's the difference. Look at the average 20 year old, that is a more accurate comparison.
No I'm basing it off myself :lul:

i honestly can't tell if its beause of his clavicles its like his arms are being pulled back i think something is wrong with his lats/back area thats whats causing his arms to look so unusual, think his clavicle length is pretty normal

• +1
Reactions: greycel
i honestly can't tell if its beause of his clavicles its like his arms are being pulled back i think something is wrong with his lats/back area thats whats causing his arms to look so unusual, think his clavicle length is pretty normal
View attachment 3174291
check more of his videos its obvious he has shit length but also some posture issues maybe