Insane gym and tan transformation

framecel

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I saw one of your older posts bro we all know carlton loth had the ultimate gym transformation💯

What 1 year of roids can do with.

I mean, erhhm erhm. Buy my program now! best natty results in the world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Kami
It's not his frame, it's Kinobody's lazy minimalist training.

He doesn't do every movement pattern, he probably doesn't do enough rows and pull ups. That is why his lats suck.

He also has a very bad lower body because Kinobody neglects it.

Kinobody can't even squat 315 lbs for reps or deadlift 405 lbs for reps with proper form and he has been training for over 10 years.
A novice who trains hard 3 times per week can easily surpass his squat and deadlift in only 1 year at most.

When he squats, he doesn't even hit parallel, and when he deadlifts, he has a rounded back, so he cheats on the range of motion.

Many of you may not care about having huge legs and that may be a matter of opinion but what you can't deny is that having big glutes and hamstrings would make a guy look massive from the back. Quads are less important but should still be developed a bit to prevent having chicken legs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2130
He kind of looks like Nat Wolff

It's not his frame, it's Kinobody's lazy minimalist training.

He doesn't do every movement pattern, he probably doesn't do enough rows and pull ups. That is why his lats suck.

He also has a very bad lower body because Kinobody neglects it.

Kinobody can't even squat 315 lbs for reps or deadlift 405 lbs for reps with proper form and he has been training for over 10 years.
A novice who trains hard 3 times per week can easily surpass his squat and deadlift in only 1 year at most.

When he squats, he doesn't even hit parallel, and when he deadlifts, he has a rounded back, so he cheats on the range of motion.

Many of you may not care about having huge legs and that may be a matter of opinion but what you can't deny is that having big glutes and hamstrings would make a guy look massive from the back. Quads are less important but should still be developed a bit to prevent having chicken legs.
jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
@Natural Hypertrophy oh, his back jfl
Im not used to english on this, lats muscle in my language is a totally different word

lats = lateral deltoids?
to me it looks good
No :ROFLMAO:, the lats are the back muscles located on the sides of the back, they are the ones that give width to the back, so without wide lats, you won't have a good V taper. Also, having wide lats improves the shoulder to hip ratio by a lot.

I never train my side delts directly, I just do yates rows and pull ups for my lats, and I do overhead press for my shoulders and I have managed to grow wide lats that are visible even when I don't flex them.

Those are the lats:

5fd24b8aca69b1ab783290f8 hwYEbGij iDlBzmrySBuACZL5sCcvTecFOExhg20NIXFyTQ9Q55fzhXIDSiMNesu5mXBO
1000 F 360667659 URDuN8Q7eGXXiYhSvskQ58IkLoxZEV8Y

They are basically the wing part of the human body.

Most guys on here aren't aware that the lats are what give you a good shoulder to hip ratio, they think that by doing lots of lateral raises, they will have wide shoulders but it's the lats that matter the most.

10e643e2407e89a4dfb4e21c0076a2e2
Hqdefault 1

Taller guys tend to have better potential for lat width even if they have narrow clavicles.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
@Natural Hypertrophy oh, his back jfl
Im not used to english on this, lats muscle in my language is a totally different word
My first language is french but I learned the names of muscle groups in english only because I watched a lot of youtube videos about bodybuilding and strength training.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV