Insane IOI at dentist just now

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
She's the receptionist, mid 20s solid HTB, high sex appeal

I've been at this dentist 15+ times over the past few months while I got my implant done

Everytime I go she always asks me what I'm up to, what I've done over the weekend ect, giggles at everything I say. She doesn't do this with other customers as far as I've observed

Today I was in the waiting area with an oldcel and a granny minding my own business browsing looksmax on my phone, before she called my name from across the room and asked if I wanted a drink, bearing in mind the water machine is not for customers, it's positioned directly behind their desk/computer. I said no thanks and she used it as an excuse to converse some more with me. She didn't ask the other two

Insane

Not sure if this is as good as the ethnic woman giving me free chicken at KFC or the fat Jb who looked at me in astonishment, but this girl mogs them two into oblivion

Since I barely leave the house, these experiences are good for my morale

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23209, Hero of the Imperium, bwrauycnee and 29 others
51aY2sw2jsL.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23209, Deleted member 22639, Hero of the Imperium and 45 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 21700, AscendingHero and 2 others
Is she blonde? Whenever I go to the dentist the women there are all blondes lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 19453
0BC9F9D2 0791 4B20 B35E F396132B2CDD

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
fuark, mirin
how are you able to afford the implant?
Why is it taking 15 visits? :oops:

Is she blonde? Whenever I go to the dentist the women there are all blondes lol
Brunette tbh, but the other one is blonde

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Trilogy
388E52FA 98A8 4DAB AACE D2F8D955792E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Prince88, smoothsexy and 24 others
fuark, mirin
how are you able to afford the implant?
Why is it taking 15 visits? :oops:
my parents pay the top tier insurance coverage so I got it 50% off pretty much

Tbh I did other shit like filling, check ups, hygienist. Though the implant involved a lot of stages too 3D scans, molding shit with my teeth, putting the thing in, waiting for it to recover, then putting some more shit on it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6ft4 and Pikabro
71-7hhNi85L.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Cheesyrumble, Racky and 1 other person
you should have maherpilled her and gave his contacts :oops:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, bloomercel, Boxingfan and 1 other person
If there was Tyler Maher there She would have gave him a quick bj in the bathroom.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado, ManzareK, rand anon and 17 others
threads like this is pathetic asf

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: bwrauycnee, rand anon, Deleted member 24593 and 8 others

I've been at this dentist 15+ times over the past few months while I got my implant done

Everytime I go she always asks me what I'm up to, what I've done over the weekend ect, giggles at everything I say. She doesn't do this with other customers as far as I've observed

Today I was in the waiting area with an oldcel and a granny minding my own business browsing looksmax on my phone, before she called my name from across the room and asked if I wanted a drink, bearing in mind the water machine is not for customers, it's positioned directly behind their desk/computer. I said no thanks and she used it as an excuse to converse some more with me. She didn't ask the other two

Insane

Not sure if this is as good as the ethnic woman giving me free chicken at KFC or the fat Jb who looked at me in astonishment, but this girl mogs them two into oblivion

shag her :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Prince88, rand anon and 7 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, rand anon, Deleted member 24593 and 5 others

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 16369 and Boxingfan
bro, how? 2 mins since bull commented and you already found and posted a random pic of Maher at the dentist
he has a folder dedicated to pictures of maher in all sorts of situation he stalks that guy he literally releases more cum to maher in a day than he does to his gf in a year

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88, bloomercel, TheAbyssinian and 1 other person
he has a folder dedicated to pictures of maher in all sorts of situation he stalks that guy he literally releases more cum to maher in a day than he does to his gf in a year
The local dog barking again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and bloomercel
what do you expect you handsome man. Shit i would probs come on to you, no homo

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel

Insane

"Not sure if this is as good as the ethnic woman giving me free chicken at KFC..."

I was wondering if you'd mention this from the second I started reading, first thing that came to mind.

Guys, get out of the UK if you are there. Please. For your own mental health.

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
One time a girl dentist rested her elbow on my pecs when she did a filling for me.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Ethniframementalcel
the girl putting instrument in my mouth is an ioi

Only ioi is sex

Never stepped foot in a dentist office in my entire life. That’s how savage Latinos get it done. We live that brutal savage life of rabid animals. High T shit, we don’t care about how our teeth look or breath smell. We just fuck, kill, and breed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 24593, Overthinker and 5 others
I had a root canal on it a few years ago and it had a crack in it that was getting infected
Joining the ranks of under ground looksmax scientist like the dude that removed his own buccal fat or the one who had a fat friend remove his gyno

Doctor Surgery GIF by South Park

Insane

What PSL are you

this really him.

if thats the case im putting him on ignored because i cant take someone who looks like that serious
Of course not jfl

It's photoshopped by that antagonistic streetshitting Pajeet @ReadBooksEveryday

this really him.

if thats the case im putting him on ignored because i cant take someone who looks like that serious
Least selfhating curry.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 16369, GuyFromSingapore and 3 others
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Replies: 44
Views: 444

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Your brain has developed an ingenious coping mechanism that prevents you from any bad reaction. any bad look or reaction is evaluated by his brain as an IOI and and counts it as potential slay.... thats what you write about all the time here 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: diabolusx666, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 24593 and 1 other person
my parents pay the top tier insurance coverage so I got it 50% off pretty much

Tbh I did other shit like filling, check ups, hygienist. Though the implant involved a lot of stages too 3D scans, molding shit with my teeth, putting the thing in, waiting for it to recover, then putting some more shit on it
teeth whitening or cope